👬Hangout👬

I've been hanging out with them for the past few days and it was awesome and sooo memorable, they are great human beings !!  I'm really glad that I've finally met true friends and I've finally gained some of my happiness back after so long.. I've been really sad and depressed for a really long time but I got no one to rant to, so I just bottled up my feelings. My life before was just pitch black. I "didn't know" what was happiness back then.. but they brought my life the light. Without them, I'll still be sad and depressed.. and I'll be slowly giving up.. They've helped me a lot, and I'm really very grateful. Anyways, let me share some of our really fun and memorable outings!

10/1/18
This was the day we went to a massive carnival !! This was what happened for the whole day...

*The previous night* 

"Since tomorrow is our holiday, where do y'all wanna go ??" Jin hyung asked. Everyone was too engrossed in the phones and there was silence after that. Although I heard, I had no rights to suggest anything "Taehyung, how bout you? Where do you wish to go?" "Huh?" "You heard me..." "U mean I can tag along??" "DUHHH ofccc ! You're our new friend !!" "Hmmm... maybe we can go to the...... CARNIVAL!!" "YAYYYY!!!" Jungkook bounced and flashed his famous bunny smile and I showed my signature box smile, at the same time ruffling his hair. All of us cooed at his cuteness. "It's settled then ! We'll go to the carnival tomorrow early in the morning, please remember to sleep early, have lots of rest and please wake up on time." "Bye guys! See y'all tomorrow!" I bid them goodbye and we went our separate ways.

While walking home, I was imagining how fun the next day will be. I was so excited!

*Small time skip*
I was watching a cartoon on Tooniverse, because I just love all of the cartoons in there. Half way during the show, my eye lids became heavier and it took over my eyes. Then next morning, I was awaken by a ray of light shone right into my eyes, I flinched at the sudden brightness but slowly got used to it. I glanced at the clock at it reads : 10.30 am. I was shocked.. I was going to be late... I quickly washed up and then left the house wearing a black top, short ripped jeans, a pair of Timberlands boots and topping the outfit off with a pair of sunglasses.

 I quickly washed up and then left the house wearing a black top, short ripped jeans, a pair of Timberlands boots and topping the outfit off with a pair of sunglasses

(A/N Taehyung looks so hawt here😩💜)

I hired a cab and I reached the carnival after 20 minutes. As I got out of the cab, my whole body was exposed to the scorching sun. I pulled down my sleeves as I did not want my skin to be roasted. The place was huge! I took a quick glance around the place and spotted them at a corner. I waved at them to attract their attention and walked towards them. "Heyy guys!!" "You're finally here!! So where shall we go now?" Namjoon asked. "OOH OOH OOH CAN WE GO TO THE "ZOMBIE" ROLLER COASTER PRETTY PLEASE" Jungkook pleaded, showing his irresistible puppy eyes and pout. So cute.. He quickly ran towards the ride like a child, we followed behind him. When we've reached there, we were being asked to watch a safety video.  By the end of the video, I was shaking and my palms were sweaty. I had acrophobia back then (a fear of heights). "Tae are you alright? You look pale.."  "Y-yeah I-I'm fine" I smiled weakly. "Taetae has Acrophobia since young." Minnie hyung wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed.. "Don't worry, I'll be fine !" I put up a strong front and smiled with much confidence.

In the middle of the ride, my stomach started churning. I felt horrible. "Taehyung, are you ok? You look sick." "I'm fine..." I muttered as nodded my head slightly. After the ride, I started seeing stars, the whole world was spinning and the uncomfortable churning in my stomach got worse. I ran to the nearby washroom and *bleh* .

"Taehyung are you alright??" The others said in unison and Jimin passed me a bottle of water. I took huge gulps of water down my sore throat. "Yeah.. just feeling really unwell but I'll excuse myself now, have fun you guys!" As I was about to turn around, Jimin held onto my hand and said " We'll give you a ride home and why not call it as a day since it isn't fun with out Tae Tae." I tried to decline the offer but Jimin insisted. A persistent Jimin is a stubborn Jimin so I gladly accepted the offer. "But hyung I want to play more !" Jungkook sadly said. "But I-" "No more buts, now let's go!" Hoseok hyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and begin walking. I felt really bad though...

When I reached home, a warm bath was the only thing I needed at that point of time. I let the warm and soothing water flow into the bathtub until it was almost filled. I slowly dipped myself into the water and the warm water against my skin made me feel a lot more comfortable. I laid down at that position for a good 10 minuets before starting my normal shower routine. When I came out of the shower, the sudden cold air against my warm skin made a winced a second and then returned to my room. I plopped myself on the bed and decided to apologised to the rest for ruining the whole day.

Bangtan all the way!!!!

You
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for
what happened just now...

Hoseokie hyung☀️
Naww it's alrightt, rest well😊

Jiminie💜
Yah you pabo! It's not your fault at all,
don't blame yourself😤

Namjoon hyung🌙
I agree with Jimin, it ain't your fault!
Rest more :)

Jinnie hyung👩‍👦
Please rest well, I don't want anything
bad to happen to you! Drink more water,
have lots of rest and ring us if you need
any help. We'll be there in a sec ! 😄

Suga hyung😎
Don't apologize, ain't your fault!
Please rest more ! Contact us if
you need our help :")

Jungkookie🐰
Rest well hyung, and really sorry
for being a stubborn bitch just
now😔 Don't hesitate to text
us/me if you need help !

You
Thanks guys😊

And with that, I put away my phone and decided to write an entry about that that day.

Dear diary,
                    I went to the carnival today with the rest of Bangtan as it is a school holiday but because of me, we had to end the whole day after just one ride... So this was what happened... Jungkookie decided to take the Zombie ride and everyone agreed including me despite having Acrophobia as I do not wanted to spoil the fun. As expected, I felt reallyyyyy queasy and had a reallyy uncomfortable churning in my stomach and I knew what was going to happen next. I dashed to the nearest washroom and *bleh* . The feeling was horrible :( I hate it when this happens urgh (><) Then everyone had to end the day because of me... I knew that they wanted to stay to play more games especially Jungkookie but I ruined their day.. I feel like a burden sigh... I hope this will never happen again.

I was tired as hell. I plopped myself on the bed and pulled the covers. As every second went by, my eyelids became heavier and I drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————————————
A/N
Omg I'm really really sorry guysss >~< I've been working on hw and I was kinda stuck at this chapter so rlly sorry 🤧 So... do y'all find it okk??? I hope y'all liek it heheh💓❤️ I purple you💜