📚First day of school pt 2📚

"Taehyungggieee!!" We both hugged each other after not seeing each other for a long time. "Wait why are you doing here?!" "I'm a student here silly. Have you forgotten??" "Oh yeahh, silly me." We both had a good laugh for a little while. "Oh yeah, are you ok? I saw him pushing you down." "Yeah I'm fine, just having a cut on my hand" I pointed to Jimin where my cut is. "Oh god, I think I better bring you to the General Office to clean up your cut" I nodded as I followed him. "By the way, who is that boy ?" "Oh, he's the school bully, Jackson"

*Small time skip*

"Let's go, I'll show you around the school and at the same time, introduce my good friends to you !" I hesitated for a while before finally agreeing to it. At that moment, a string of questions were on my mind. Are they nice people? Will they treat me the same as those bullies in my previous school? Will I have to undergo such sufferings again? Will they be like Jackson? I was really nervous and scared, I almost got a panic attack... "Taehyung are you alright ? You look really pale and scared." "Yep, I'm fine !" I tried to show a brave front and gave him my signature box smile.

Jimin walked towards a table of 5 so I thought it must be them. I stopped in my tracks, closed my eyes and took a deep breath and told myself. Go on Taehyung, you can do it ! I wore my box smile on my face and continued walking towards them. "Taehyung, these are my friends. Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. Guys, this is my childhood friend, Taehyung." "Hi...everyone" " Annyeong! We're Bangtan Sonyeondan !" They are so cool..."I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm j-hope !" "Hi I'm Jungkook !" "Heyy !! My name's Namjoon but you can call me RM and Jimin has no jams !"(A/N I'm soooo sorry but I just had to😂) "Hey!!" "It's really nice to meet you ! My name's Seokjin but you can call me Jin !" "Yo! I'm Yoongi but you can call me Suga !" *speaks in swag tone*  After introducing themselves, they invited Taehyung to sit with them. Wow they seemed very nice and friendly. This school wasn't so bad after all ! I thought to myself and was relieved.

After recess, they went to class and  I had to introduce myself to the whole class. "H-hello everyone, my n-name's Taehyung. N-nice to meet you all.." I was very nervous at that time and started to break out in cold sweat. "Ew just look at his hair, it's horrendous !" "How unlucky are we to have him in our class. Urgh !" Those comments were loud enough for me to hear and of course I was hurt and humiliated but seeing Jimin's eye-crescent smile and other friends' encouragement, made me feel a lot more better. Thank god I was being assigned to sit beside Jimin. I was really glad and lucky.

The dismissal bell rang and clusters of people can be seen rushing, pushing and running out of the school gates. I walked out of school with the guys and as soon as I saw my dad's car outside the school, I bid them goodbye and ran towards the car. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow!!" "See ya!" "Appa!" "How was school??" "Great!" My dad nodded in approval and wore a smile. Our way home was filled with chatters.

So that's basically how my first day of school ended !
———————————————————————————
A/N
Sooooo how do y'all find these 2 chapters ?? I think it's rlly bad tho ☹️ I'm rlly bad at writing stories😂 Imma write my next chapter so stay tuned :)