The embarrassment

Ciel pov
' I should probably learn everything about being a neko so I can avoid any other- um - complications. After a few mins, we got back to the mansion. " If you need me, I will be in the Library reading, " I told Sebastian while walking towards the hallway. On my way, I was thinking about earlier,' Why did I purr when he touched my ears? The Undertaker touched my ears and I felt nothing.'. After what seemed like forever, I made it to the Library and took out the list (don't ask where I was keeping it because that is irrelevant) and started reading it. I was skimming it to see if there is anyway I can live a some what normal life but I found nothing too important.
Just then, I hear plates crashing downstairs so I went downstairs, leaving the list on the table since I was not planning on staying down there. When I got to the source of the commotion, I saw three of my servants there. Mey-rin, who was on the floor while hastily cleaning up the pieces of plates, Finnian, who was lifting up the cabinet so Mey-rin could get the pieces that went under there, and Sebastian, who was standing over them while glaring at the two for making such a mess. " May I ask why- nevermind this is a waste of my time, " I said as I turned to leave.

  Sebastian pov
As my master turned to leave, Mey-rin tackled him in a hug. " Oh my the young master is so cute as a neko! Yes indeed he is! " She exclaimed as she started to pet the young master's cat ears. At first he struggled to escape her grip but she wouldn't budge. "Oi! Get off me! I am not some animal that you can pet at your own will!" he started to complain, " Sebastian come help me. ". 'It would be my pleasure ' I thought with a noticeable smirk on my face. I was annoyed that I wasn't the one petting the neko. I used my demon speed to carefully snatch up my lord and set him down in a chair away from the stubborn servant.

  Ciel pov
'I dont know what was up with Sebastian. When I went to look at him, he had an annoyed face. No it wasn't just that, it was something else. Was it jealousy? No it couldn't be. Why would he be jealous? Maybe he... no he couldn't ' I wondered. I shook my head since I was over thinking things again. Just then he knelt down to me and asked if I was okay." I'm fine! " I snapped. I saw the look on his eye when he wanted to pet a cat so I added " I know you want to pet me and I will let you but first you have to take me to my room so the others won't ask to pet me. I am only allowing you to pet me because if I don't, you will just do it later. " and at that he surprisingly carried me calmly to my room after telling the other servants that I was going to rest and he wanted the whole house clean by the end of the day. When we made it into my room, he walked to my bed and sat me in his lap. I started worrying about what might happen ' What will happen when he fully touched my ears?'. He saw that I was thinking about something and asked " Are you sure? Something seems to be bothering you my lord. ". He got me out of thought and I replied " Let's just get this over with.'.

  Sebastian pov
I was glad he allowed me to pet him because I love cats and can't resist them. I started to pet his ears and he put his hand over his mouth. Mission accomplished.

  Ciel pov
As soon as he started to pet me, I immediately covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't make too much noise. I felt my face heat up and was starting to regret letting that sly demon pet me.' Do all cats feel this way when Sebastian pets them?' I wondered.

~ Time skip brought to you by a grumpy neko •3•~

After Sebastian was done petting me, we left the room. Sebastian was looking rather pleased and me a pissed neko because I had the urge to smile because of a demon. Since it was the end of the day, I had nothing to do but read the list of information until dinner was done.
             All you need to know about nekos
                            Table of contents
Pg#                           Title
1.                          Care
3.                          Cleaning
5.                          In heat
7.                          Other facts

  'Apparently cleaning is not considered under care. Wait isn't in heat when cats have to... oh no, please be wrong brain. I guess I better read this to see how I can deal with it,' I mentally complained. I didn't bother with the "other facts" because it wasn't relevant at the time.

  Sebastian pov
As I checked my watch, it was time to make dinner. It was a simple chicken and rice dish with earl grey tea and a chocolate cake for dessert. When I was done making dinner, it was too early to eat so I went to get my lord ready to eat. I went to check his room but he wasn't there.' Was he still reading?' I wondered since this is the longest he has ever stayed in there because he normally doesn't read for fun. I went to the Library to see if he was there but when I got there he was already leaving with his ears down and tail swishing in annoyance. " My lord, is everything alright? " I ask in concern. "Yeah. Everything is fine. I am just hungry, that's all," he lied but I just went with it.
                   ~Time skip to after dinner~

Since it was night time, and the master was tired, I dressed him in his night gown and put him in his bed. "Is your tail okay?" I asked since he looked uncomfortable . He then responded "Yeah it just feels weird in my clothes." so I set picked him up, set him on the floor and told him to wait there.

  Ciel pov
"Please wait here my lord," Sebastian said then left to grab something. He came back a few mins later with a pair of scissors. "Now let's see what we can do about your problem," I hear him say before turning me around and lifted up my and lifting up my shirt to do something with it. After that he started pulling on my boxers,( did they wear boxers back then?😕 well it's a fanfic and anything can happen so on with the story) causing me to give a little yelp. "S-Sebastian w-w-what are you doing?" I asked while starting to panic. I felt my face heat up the closer he got to my tail. " There, Now all you have to do is skip your tail through the holes I made for you, " he said with his usual smile.

  Sebastian pov
I looked at my young master and saw him just standing there. I looked confused and asked" Is there something wrong? Why are you just standing there? "," I - um - can't... exactly... " he said rather embarrassed so I just smile and help him with his tail. While I help him with his tail, I hear him make noises so I smirk and say" If I didn't know any better,  I would think you are enjoying this. ". At that, his face turned redder than my eyes while he rushed me out the door, saying really quickly"Wellit'slateandIshouldgettobedsogoodnightSebastian!" and then he slammed the door. I tried to stop myself from laughing but I let out a small chuckle then walked around to make sure everything is done and cleaned. I came across the Library and saw that something was left open on one of the tables so I sighed and walked towards it.' Why am I the one who has to babysit the other servants? If only they acted properly then I wouldn't have to pick up there slack all the time' I complained to myself. Just as I reached the book, I notice someone sitting in the chair. "So what is your business being here?" I ask and they responded" I have come back to finally be with my Ciel and kill you. " .

A/N: I am editing this and I am dying because of what autocorrect put instead of what I wanted. It out chickpeas instead of chuckling.  😅😅😅 Sorry for everyone who read this before editing happened.