"Just listen to me!"Part2

So sorry for not updating on my story but I have had a lot of homework and it is testing season so plz forgive me if I dont update frequently. T-T

Ciel POV

 She left in a hurry for some reason but I ignored it and continued to put my coat on. ' I wonder what's taking Elizabeth so long to get back.' I thought to myself just before the door burst open. Then Elizabeth came running in, crying and shaking. " Lizzy what's wrong?" I ask while hugging her and when I calmed her down enough, she tells me about how after the picnic, she was possessed by a demon wanting to steal my soul and kill anyone in their way and how she finally got rid of it before they killed anyone.

 'That would explain why she was acting weird, but where is Sebastian?' I woundered. Just then, I heard a scream come from down the hall so I ran out there to see what happened.There was so much dust and debris that I couldn't see anything but the servants running past me. I start walking twards what ever they were scared of when I heard whimpering right behind me. I turned to see Elizabeth tightly holding on to my coat so I said," It's okay if you want to stay here if you are too scared," but she stood up and said," No. I will go too.". I nodded in response and continued walking until I saw a tall figure slowly walking twards me but their eyes were closed. But when they opened their eyes, I almost knew instantly that the glowing scarlet eyes belong to Sebastian. My mind had a small celebration,' He's okay! He must have escaped... but why are his eyes glowing... Oh no, he better not do what I think he is going to do.'. The thoughts raced through my  head. " Sebastian! Stop this maddness!" I shouted over all the screams but it was as if he didn't hear me because he just walked past me and twards Elizabeth.

 I ran to her, as Sebastian is about to kick her, and push Elizabeth away and we both ducked just in time. When Sebastian kicked the wall instead of us, we ran away into the closest room and hid there. ' Why am I  running from my buttler? Well that is a DEMON buttler. I may be stubborn but I have common sense. Also, I need to save Elizabeth.' I debated with myself. As soon as Elizabeth got to the bed,the door was broken down and Sebastian walked in with his eyes still glowing. " My lord, I am going to have to ask you to move away from that demon," he said in a calm voice.

I was confused since Elizabeth said she got rid of it and she looked terrified so I said," No,"," I don't want to repeat myself so please listen to me before I have to force you." he responded. I didn't know what to do, but my body moved on it's own and I started to say," I won't let you hurt Elizabeth so you-" but I was interrupted when he smacked me. It stung but I was more surprised that he would dare hit me. "My lord you need to learn that you need to listen to people, especially when someone is trying to save you!" he shouted with anger I never heard before and a hint of saddness. 'Is that possible? Why is he still going after Elizabeth?' I wondered."My lord,you must let me get rid of the demon Lady Elizabeth will die," Sebastian said with seriousness in his voice.

For once, I didn't know what to do so I looked from a frightened Elizabeth to a frightening Sebastian. I was frozen because I didn't know whom to believe. Out of no where, my body started to heat up so I thought,' Oh no! This is not the time for this to happen! Couldn't it wait until after we get back?'. Sebastian must have noticed because he did something to Elizabeth which knocked her out and he placed her on the bed. By the time Sebastian picked me up, I was panting and felt as if I was on fire."Don't *pant* touch my *pant* ears or tail," I warned my butler before he starts running."Of course my lord, but if you want to stop this before this escalates, then we must see the Undertaker," he said while stopped on a roof, awaiting my answer so I said,"Fine, just don't move me too much"," Yes my lord." and then he continued to roof hop to the Undertaker.

Sebastian Pov

Carrying a Neko with out touching their tail and not moving them while going from roof to roof is not exactly an easy task. Every time I would accidentally move him, he got worse. Fourtunately, we were at the Undertaker before Ciel got too bad." Seb*pant*astian*pant* put me *pant* down," my master ordered. I started to protest but before I could, he jumped out my arms and slowly made his way inside. I had no choice but follow him. When he saw the Undertaker, my lord shouted(clearly w/o stuttering or panting)," How the hell do you fix this you damn reaper?"

A/n: I may not update frequently like I said so I hope you enjoy the story so far.