낙원

First & foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I really look forward to the year we're all about to have & hope that you're ready to make the best out of 2019 💜🎉

Okay! Moving on. Does Anybody know what the title says?

*awkward Dora the Explorer pause*

.
.
.
.
.

That's right! 😂 nah forreal tho. "낙원" (romanization nagwon* or nakwone because Google* don't know the correct shit & the second one is the word that was actually used) is paradise.  Now if you have read my little ARMY Q&A thing, then you remember what I said my favorite song is. Right?

*flashback*

2. Fav BTS song?
낙원 (Paradise) 💖💖 I have it as my name & it's in my bio. This will be explained later as well lol

*end flashback*

It isn't my name on my profile anymore (I changed it to Tae's Baby Moms 🤧), but it is still in my bio. And like I said above in the flashback, why it's my favorite song will be explained. And I'm gonna do that now 😁

낙원 (Paradise) is one of BTS's most underrated songs, don't fight me on this because ya ass knows it's true. Anyway lol. When I first listened to LY: Tear in its entirety, there were a few songs I needed to go back & listen to again. Honestly, the whole album bops but there was something about Paradise that pulled me in. So I needed to go back & listen.

The song was chill. Like, super chill. It doesn't have that smooth jazz vibe like 134340 does, but 낙원 has that chill factor. Plus, it has sort of a sound that I would grow up listening to, growing up in a black household. So I played 낙원 on repeat. I just had to listen to it over & over again. Mind you, I had no idea what the fuck they were saying. (That just shows how powerful music is.)

I continuously listened, making out each individuals voice ( I had just started listening to FAKE LOVE & Intro: Singularity a week prior to me finally listening to the full album because I had just become a fan). I think I did pretty good distinguishing the voices of the names I remembered from the members so far. I could tell Tae's, Joon's, & Jimin's voices right away. It didn't take long for me to separate Yoongi's & Hobi's voices, but I had a hell of a time between Jin & Jungkook lol. The more I listened & learned about the members, tho, I could tell. ( #GiveJinMoreLine2k19 )

So at this point, I'm just jamming my ass off to the song & feeling myself because I now know who sings what part. I really enjoyed the song & loved it, but I couldn't say I was in love with the song because I had no idea what they were saying. THANKFULLY, I FOUND A BTS SONG LYRICS APP & IT HAS BECOME MY HOLY GRAIL. This app has the Hangul, romanization, & English translation of every song (including predebut & solo work), it's got mv's, wallpapers, Bangtan Bombs from YouTube. You name it, this app has it. (I promise this isn't a promo. This app is just great 😭)

(I know yall peep my 5/5 stars with today's date lol

(I know yall peep my 5/5 stars with today's date lol. I normally don't rate my apps, but this one deserves those stars.)

When I downloaded the app, I quickly found the song & looked at the lyrics. I was truly freaking shook. Like, THIS SONG HAS MEANING BEHIND IT. At this time in my life, I was struggling to really pinpoint what I wanted to do with my life. I was tired of just going into work everyday & not doing anything that I wanted with my career. I actually began questioning if this is the career I wanted. (I want to be a pediatrician in the future. But I also wanna be a teacher, an OBGYN, midwife, writer, stripper, you name it.)

In 낙원, they basically tell you don't worry about not knowing what you want to do with your life. Not everyone needs to have a dream & it's okay to not have one. Life is about learning every single day. Don't stress over a dream that you don't want or have no interest in. Don't stress over rushing to find a dream if you don't want one.

Namjoon said,
"What’s so great about dreams?
Just be who you want
We deserve a life
Whether it’s big or small, you’re just doing you"

I felt that. And the chorus says,
"It’s alright to stop
You don’t need to run without knowing why
It’s alright to not have any dreams
If you have moments where you can feel happiness
It’s alright to stop
Don’t run without knowing where you’re going anymore
It’s alright to not have any dreams
All of the air you breathe out is already paradise"

And I'm like OKAY, OKAY. THESE BOYS ARE REALLY SPEAKING TO EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS NO DREAM & TELLING THEM DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IT'S OKAY. JUST YOU BEING ALIVE IS ENOUGH TO DREAM ABOUT. And I truly admire that.

This is the song that became my favorite BTS song. This is the song that encouraged me to go to the first ever album they released. This is the song that made me fully say I Stan BTS. This is the song that made me an ARMY. This is the song that made me look at them as more than just a group of singing, dancing, & rapping Koreans. They are just regular people, who didn't know where their dreams would take them & if they should've even kept a hold of their dreams. Now look at them, BIGGEST GROUP IN THE GODDAMN WORLD & A BITCH IS SO PROUD 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Oh! The song is also my ringtone & I write 낙원 on everything. Hell, I plan on getting that tattooed on me & I'm so excited! I plan to get a tattoo next month & can't wait to show you all.

That's all I have for you today! I finally finished this after sleeping most of the damn day Lol. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Selfie for your thoughts!

I miss my pink hair so much 😭😭😭😭 I'm 3 seconds from cutting my hair again & dying it pink again 🤧

Okay, bye bye!!!! 💜💜💜

P.s. You should follow my social medias!!! I'm not currently active on IG right now, but my account there is taehyungsbabymomma (that's the name I wanted for my Wattpad, but someone took it already 🤦🏾) & my Twitter that I'm active on because BTS are most active on there is TaeTaesBabyMoms.

.
.
~S. xx