Eleven; Really

Chans POV

I arrived early at the coffee shop due to being way to excited. It was 1:26, around 4 minutes till Felix arrived.

lixie: i'm leaving now, i can't wait to see you

channie: i'm already here, i'll be waiting for you

Time felt so slow for the next few minutes and it felt as if time would never pass again. However, after a painful wait, at exactly 1:30 the bell signalling that someone entered the shop rung. I turned my head and a huge smile spread across my face.

Felix gazed around for a few seconds before his eyes settled on me. His brown orbs quickly lit up. I stood up and he immediately ran to me. We engulfed each other in a warm, tight hug and it was as if time had completely paused and nothing else mattered.

We stayed like at for at least 3 minutes, not speaking, just taking in each others presence. Felix was first to let go, but he never took his eyes off of me.

"You're real." He spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, i am."

After that he pulled me back into another hug which seemed as if it never ended. After, i took his hand in mine and sat down, never letting go of his small baby hand.

I personally never thought my hand was very big but it seemed huge compared to Felixs. His face was free of makeup, showing off his beautiful freckles and his blonde hair was parted in the middle.  He was a lot more shy in reality. Contrasting with his outgoing self which he expressed through texts quite frequently. This made him even cuter than he already was and i had to physically restrain myself from squishing his cheeks.

"I'm so happy i don't even know what to say." He grinned.

"Me neither. Hey, what do you want to drink, i'll pay."

"You don't have to, i'll pay."

"No lixie, i'm paying end of discussion." I say whist booping his nose.

"Fine, can i have a caffè latte please." He mumbled.

"Give me 5 minutes, i'll go get it." I say, proceeding to stand up.

"Wait no, i'll come with you." Felix murmured as he grabbed my hand, whilst blushing."

"Cute"

We spent at least 2 hours talking in the coffee shop before we decided to go watch movies at Felixs place.

We made popcorn and got out the few snacks in my house and set them down on the table before sitting down. The first movie we watched was chosen by Felix, Happy Feet. As the movie started i bought him closer to me and within 15 minutes we were completely cuddled up together.

During the second movie, which was Narnia, i felt Felix dozing off in my arms and before i could stop him he was already in a deep sleep.

——
Felix's POV

When i woke up i was in my bed and Chan was no where to be found. However, there was a note on my bedside table.

"thank you for today, i loved every second of it and i can't wait to see you tomorrow. i would've waited for you to wake up to say goodbye but woojin would go mother mode if i wasn't back by 9. i hope you've slept well, see you tomorrow
~channie"

I pouted at the fact that he was no longer with me but soon wanted to sleep so i didn't have to wait hours till i could see him again.