fifteen: wannabe

FELIX POV

As soon as i entered Chans shared apartment with the rest of the hags he, unsurprisingly, tackled me into a hug. When we walked past the living room to get to his room Minho was sat on the sofa whistling at us.

"y'all gonna fuck or what?" He yelled towards us before Woojin told him off. "Leave them be they aren't even dating yet"
"Damn that's kinda boring"

Chris' room was on the smaller side but he managed to fit everything he wanted in it. The wall his desk was pressed against was littered with papers which had lyrics written on them. He also kept multiple instruments close to his desk for his music production. His bed was against the opposite wall to his desk and was covered with black sheets. There was also a tv placed on top of his clothes chest by the door.

"You can make yourself comfortable and i'll grab us some snacks quickly"

Once he had left the room i moved a pillow behind me so watching the TV would be more comfortable. I covered myself in his covers and patiently waited for Chan to return with our movie snacks.

He entered with arm fulls of food ranging from doritos to strawberries. He let everything he was holding onto fall onto the bed before settling in the bed next to me. Our discussion of which movie to watch was long. However, we finally managed to agree on watching Labyrinth which was both our favourite movie as children.

The longer we sat watching the movie the closer we ended up moving towards each other. Around half the way through the movie i was already engulfed in his arms whilst my head leant on his chest. It made my heart flutter and made me wonder.

Is there any chance he could like me too?

This could mean he did but at the same time he might just cuddle all his friend, i know i do. I tried not to think too much and focus on the movie instead. I felt so safe and happy with him and i smiled before putting all my focus towards the movie displayed on the TV.

Our second movie ended up being Frozen for whatever reason. We joined in with all the songs during the movie and just enjoyed ourselves. However, all fun times come to an end.

The sun began to set, indicating that it was time i headed home. I didn't want to have to end the night and leave Chan but i knew the boys would assume id been kidnapped if i wasn't home soon. We took a while saying goodbye but when i began walking back home i had a smile on my face that i couldn't get rid of.

——
how y'all enjoying quarantine
it's 3am and i've drank way too much coffee so sorry if i made any mistakes in this lmaoo