Thirteen; Fancy

felix: guys i'm leaving to meet now

woojin: i'm here with chan hyunjin jeongin minho snd jisung

chan: felix hurry i miss u

hyunjin: ha gay

jisung: 🤡🤡

seungmin: jisung you CLOWN

jisung: why am I the clown HUH

felix: am almost there gays

changbin: me too gays

seungmin: i just arrived whores

chan: FELIX I SEE UOU

felix: HELLO

Felix sped walked towards the table which all of his friends had been seated at. Chan stood up to hug him quickly, which caused seungmin to shout at them that they were massive gays.
He wasn't wrong.

Soon Changbin, who was late, joined the group. Due to some of them never meeting each other before, they all introduced themselves properly. Once they had finished they all, forcefully, made their favourite possible couple order their drinks. This was quite obviously Chan and Felix.

While in the queue Felix not so accidentally was staring towards Chan. He realised some things.

Damn he's pretty. His skins so perfect. He has such a beautiful face and fuck.

He wanted to kiss him.

Kissing boys wasn't a new thing to Felix at all but the fact that he was thinking that way about his friend, Chan, this way terrified him. That was just a random one time thought right? He didn't really think of Chan in that way?

Felix was very wrong.

He forced himself to think of different things as a way to distract himself from the fact that he definitely does like his friend.
However, he didn't have to distract himself for long as they were soon ordering for their friends.

Whilst they were ordering their seven friends were discussing what they had seen a few seconds ago. Which was Felix obviously staring at Chan. How the older boy didn't notice was very confusing. They had had one thing to say about what they saw and that was 'Chanlix Gay'

Carrying nine drinks back was a struggle for the pair but they did manage to not spill a single drop of any of the drinks.

The conversations that the nine boys had for the next half an hour were concerning for the people around them yet completely normal to themselves.

One conversation was about the easiest ways to murder someone and then hide their body. The fact that they all knew many ways to do both was quite terrifying.

"You could always just burn someone in acid"

"But Minho where would you get acid from?"

"I know people, Hyunjin"

"You know if you heat up a chain and pull it around someone's neck then it kills them and there will be no trace back to you." Felix said quite impressed with his knowledge.

"If you needed to get rid of a body just put it in the Spanish sea" Suggested Jeongin.

After they'd finished their drinks they decided to head over to the mall and do some shopping for a bit. None of them had a lot of money but they had enough for a few things.

Although they lost each other more times than they'd like to admit they enjoyed themselves. Those who were newly introduced got to know each other well and soon it was as if they'd known each other for years instead of weeks.

However, all good times have to come to an end eventually.

It came to the time where they all had to leave to go home. Obviously none of them wanted to as they were enjoying themselves, but the younger ones had curfews and would be in trouble if they weren't home in time.

They had gave each other goodbye hugs. Chan and Felix's was the longest. They all said their goodbyes and began to head to their own homes.

This was probably one of their favourite days of their lives.

ITS BEEN LIKE 8 MONTHS BUT GUESS WHAT IM BACK