Meeting Michael Walsh

I looked out my window. This place is beautiful! Mouth told me that my uncle would drop us off at a friends house, because he had some errands to run. We arrived at Mouths friends house, and said goodbye to my uncle. I took a deep breath. The air was so fresh here compared to where I live. My cousin looked in the glass door reflection and took out his comb. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him in the face in slow motion. He stuck out his tongue at me. I rang the doorbell and waited.

Mikey's POV

Mikey's POV

I was upstairs with my brother. We heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to answer it. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Mouth standing there with some girl. Now that I look closer, she is very pretty. Bright, hazel eyes and wavy brown hair. I smiled and looked away. I was very shy when it came to girls.
         "Hey Miley! Yo Meeky!" Mouth walked inside. I ignore him and stuck my hand out. "H-Hi. My- Im Mik- Mikey. What's your name?" I stuttered. Stupid Mikey. Stupid. Don't stutter! "Hi, I'm Alexia Peters, but you can call me Lexi or Lex. I'm Mouths cousin." She replied. She shook my hand. She looked down and bit the inside of her cheek. I noticed a pink tinge on her cheeks. Was she nervous as well? I shrugged off the idea. Mouth said that his cousin was very loud and outgoing, just like him.

Alexia's POV

The boy introduced himself. His name was Miley. I told him my name and looked down and shook his hand. His hands were so soft. I blushed and bit the inside of my cheek.
         Mikey was very cute. He has light brown hair and friendly, blue eyes. He guided me inside his house. It looked nice and homely, way bigger than my little old townhouse back home. I sat on the couch beside Mikey. Mouth put his foot on Mikey's table. Some older boy, who I'm guessing is Mikey's older brother, told him to get his foot off the table. I rolled my eyes at Mouth.
         All of a sudden, Mikey and his brother looked really sad. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly. Mouth explained to me that this was their last weekend together. "What? Why?" I asked in surprise. The older brother explained that they would have to move. He didn't say anything else.
         My cousin started talking about how when they leave, they should be going out in style. "...But no! One older brother had to go and screw it up!" Mouth stated with annoyance. He tried to punch Mouth, but he moved out of the way just in time.         
         Soon after, I heard another kid at the front gate of Mikey's house. "You guys! You gotta let me in!" The boy yelled. My cousin got up and walked to the door. "It's Chunk." He said. Chunk exclaimed that he just saw the most amazing thing in his life. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Mikey. He shrugged his shoulders. "First you gotta do the truffle shuffle!" My cousin ordered.

         I raised my eyebrow a second time

         I raised my eyebrow a second time. Boy, my cousin's weird. Chunk looked very embarrassed and disappointed. "Come on!" He sighed. Mouth yelled at him to do it. Whatever the truffle shuffle was, it sure didn't seem very nice. Chunk sighed in annoyance. I then just saw the weirdest, but also funny, thing in my life. I'm not going to go into detail.
         Mikey stood up and headed towards the door. "Cut it out, Mouth." Mikey rolled his eyes. I nodded my head. At least Mikey isn't mean and annoying like my weirdo cousin. Mikey pulled a string by the door.
         This really cool contraption started moving around and my jaw dropped. "That's so cool." I stated. Mikey's older brother looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "It's cool, but it gets in the way sometimes. By the way, my name is Brandon, but everyone calls me Brand." "Oh. I'm Alexia but please call me Lex or Lexi."
         After a few minutes, the front gate opened after all the contractions happened. Chunk ran up to the door. "Thanks! Thanks! You guys will never believe me! There were two cop cars, okay? And-and there was this real neat ORV. And they were both flying all over the town! It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!" Chunk explained while trying to catch his breath.
         That does seem pretty cool! "More amazing than the time Michael Jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom?" Mikey asked. "More amazing than the time you saved all those old people from the nursing home fire?" Brand asked. "Yeah I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight at grandfathers pizza!"
         Everyone looked at me. "Hi I'm Chunk!" Chunk quickly introduces himself to me. "Lexi." I said. "Brand, ok. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house. But his sister did!" The other three rolled their eyes. I giggled a bit. Chunk is a very, very unique person. I smiled.

Another chapter done! This was how far I got in my book on my other account. This chapter was long in my opinion, because I decided to combine two chapters together. I'm watching the Goonies right now actually. I am thinking of doing an about the author thing. You imaginary readers can ask me questions in the comments here. (I'll make up questions for myself) and I will answer them in another chapter. What do you think? Baiiii! ✌️