Pee break

Warningish. This chapter has a bit of emotional stuff in it.

We found a small opening in the wall with moss covering it. "Hey, what's this?" I asked as I cleared away the moss. "Copper bones, triple stones!" Mikey exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Ok then. Let's just pretend that I know exactly what you're talking about." I whispered to myself.

Mikey took the skeleton necklace he found and put it on the wall to fit three stones. I realized what Mikey was talking about. Triple stones, copper bones. I'm following.

Suddenly, a stone closed around Mikey's hand. "Oh my God! Mikey!" I screamed as I saw there was a small boulder going to crush Mikey's hand. We tried pulling his hand free but that didn't work. I was on the verge of tears as the boulder came rolling closer and closer.

Mikey's hand was quickly let free and Data fell down behind us. Andi and I screamed in terror. "Data! Are you okay?" Brand yelled. We heard Data cursing under his breath so I guess he was still alive. I breathed a sigh of relief.

We saw a ladder going down the side of the hole and we carefully climbed down. Mikey had gone down first, so when it was my turn he held my waist and helped me down. I jumped the last two steps and he caught me.

We stared at each other for a few seconds as he held me close to him. I blushed and looked away embarrassed, as Data did the
"Shame shame we know your name" thing. Mikey and I still held each other hands though.

We walked into the next cave. Brand, who was carrying the lantern, placed it down on the floor. He then turned to everyone. "Who needs to pee?" He asked. I raised my hand slowly. "Ok" Mikey said, "this is the little girls bathroom, and this is the little boys washroom." He stated.

We all went to our assigned washrooms. "Where are you going, Brand?" Mikey asked. "The men's room." He stated. Mikey furrowed his eyebrows.

The other boys followed Brand to the men's room. I giggled at their immaturity, or should I say 'maturity'? Andi seemed to be telling Stef about some boy stuff.

"Hey can I join the convo too?" I asked. "Yeah sure!" Andi agreed, "Hey, thanks for sticking up for me back there. That was a really kind thing to do. And your right, us friends gotta stick together. Even better, us girls gotta stick together!" Andi told me. I grinned. "Aww your smile is so cute!" She told me.

"Really? Thank you!" I thanked her. We could totally be good friends later on. Andi told me about her and how she was going to kiss Brand soon. I squealed when she told me, as I ship them so much. Their ship name is Brandi but I like saying Brandy because of the drink. It sounds the same anyways.

Andi called for Brand, and Stef and I waited and watched. For some reason, Mikey walked in. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Stef. She shrugged her shoulders.

We both tried to hold in our laughter as Andi struggled to kiss Mikey, since he was shorter. When Andi finished kissing Mikey, he started walking the wrong way. I knew this was my chance as I had a sudden burst of confidence.

(Kissing scene up ahead)

"Hey, Mikey." I started,"You kissed the wrong girl."He looked at me with his mouth agape. I wished I didn't say that. Suddenly, in the dark, I felt his lips press against mine. I inhaled quickly and closed my eyes. I kissed back slowly as his arms went around my waist. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I kissed my first kiss. We kissed for about 15 seconds when we heard Stef wolf whistling at us. We jumped apart and blushed.

"Wow, Mikey. Kissing two girls one after the other, are we?" Stef teased. I giggled and we exited the small cave. We walked over to the little boys room because there was no one in there.

"So-" I started. I was cut off by Mikey. "That was amazing." He sighed. I took a puff from my inhaler. "Y- yeah. That was my first kiss, you know." I confessed. Mikey looked down the quickly looked back up at me. "I'm glad that I was the one to kiss you, first." I blushed heavily.

Brandon then called Mikey over to talk to him about something. As Mikey walked away, I stood there awkwardly. Brian marched up to me, a look of jealousy and slight anger in his eyes. I got scared and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Why him?" He asked me with a harsh tone. I stuttered over my words. He repeated himself. "Why him?!" Brian yelled at me. "What do you mean 'Why him?'" I shot back, now afraid. "Why'd you kiss Michael?"

"B-because I really like him. He's very sweet and caring and he's cute." I stated, thinking back to the kiss that happened not just 3 minutes ago. Brian grabbed my arm. I almost screamed. "Why not me? I've been treating you so nicely since the start! I deserve better than this! Are you a whoree or something?" He yelled.

I stared at him in shock. I angrily pulled my arm from his grip and started to punch him in the chest. I was weak so I didn't do much damage. I saw Mikey rush in and he held me from the back. I wrapped my arms around his torso and held back tears.

I looked over Mikey's shoulder and saw Brand almost bearing up Brian. Andi was yelling at him. Suddenly, Stef screamed at the top of her lungs. "Guys! Shut the fire truck up! The Fratellis are here!" Brand stopped attacking Brian and ran to the entrance of the cave. We all rushed down to the next tunnel.

Mikey put his arm around my back and ran with me. I tried to forget all my current emotions and focus on escaping the Fratellis.

Phew that was an emotional chapter to write. I put a warning at the beginning so if this surprised you then oh well that's your problem. While I was writing this I pictured Mike and Hopper in season 2 of Stranger Things. This was kind of inspired by that. In the future, if I mess up any of the script, it's because I don't have anything to reference it by anymore. The websites I found the script on end at act 3 which is "I'm going to the men's room". Word count for today: 1111
Peace ✌️
-Lexi ❤️