James Bond?

All of a sudden, we heard cool james bond spy music. "Oh no", Mikey muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Jeez. I need to give my eyebrows a break...but it's not my fault! These people are confusing!
Suddenly, another boy started zooming down a zip line. He crashed through the screen door and knocked everybody over. First, Mouth fell. Then Mikey fell next which made me fall, which made Chunk fall. I landed on the carpet and shrieked. Owww. These people are crazy. I tried to get up.
I then realized that Mikey had fallen on me. He had turned a shade of pink. "S-Sorry." He stuttered. I blushed a deep red. "No, no it's okay. Well, it's not okay but it is oka- You know what I mean!" I also stuttered. I took a deep breath. Alexia! You just met him like, ten minutes ago!
I needed to take a puff, so I quickly got up and turned away from the others. No way I was going to tell other people! I don't like it when people worry about me, it makes me feel weak and needy.
Mouth looked at me and I shook my head. He understood immediately. He decided to draw everyones attention to another subject. "Hey guys! Looks like Mikey's got a little crushie!" He announced. I blushed and looked down at my feet.
We all then turned to Chunk as he was talking about a statue. Mikey then jumped forward. "Oh no! That's my moms most favourite piece!", he exclaimed. I started laughing and looked at my cousin. "You wouldn't be here without it!" He stated while laughing as well. "Shut up, Mouth!", everyone but me yelled.
         Mikey tried to fit the piece back where it should be, but it did not stay put. "Where do you guys keep your glue?", I asked, wanting to help with the situation. "It's in the top right drawer in the kitchen", Brand replied. I nodded my head and walked over to the kitchen.
         I opened the top right drawer and looked through it. I didn't find the glue, but a found lots of other things. A matchbox, a few pieces of cutlery, a turkey stuffer, and an old photo of Mikey and Brand. I picked it up and smiled.
         I've always wanted a sibling. Preferably a little brother that I could take care of and tease. I was supposed to have an older sister, but she was born at only four months and didn't last for more than a few minutes. I never met her because, well, she was 2 years older than me and I wasn't born yet. She was named Katherine. I sighed and put the picture back. You can't always get what you want, right? That is a lesson my dad taught me when I was younger.
         At some point, I heard the voices of two lady's inside the house. I presumed one to be Mrs Walsh. The voices then faded and I heard them going upstairs.
         I moved the cutlery aside and found the glue. I returned back to the boys. "I found the glue!" I told them. "Ok I'll glue 'it' back on", Chunk volunteered. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around.
         I saw potato chips on the table and snatched the bowl that Mikey was about to eat out of. "Hey! I was gonna have more!", Mikey tried to take the bowl back. "No way Mikey! Mom literally just told you to stop eating to many." Brand reminded him. "Ha! See, more potato chips for me!", I smirked.
         We all started chatting until Chunk was done with the statue. "Oh you idiot! You glued it on upside down!" Mikey sighed. "If God made you like that you'd all be pissing in your faces!", Brand yelled. I giggled and took the glue from Chunk.