001

GRENNIE
I woke up to the scraping of metal on metal as the clanging sound got louder. The dim red emergency lights were all I could see as I was thrown upwards in a tight conveyer. As I began to regain awareness of my surroundings I start to hyperventilate. The conveyer ride seems to take forever but as soon as I was beginning to think there would be no end it came to a sudden stop. The motion caused me to hit by head above on the metal grate leaving a nasty cut, that bleed just enough to stain my scalp and fingers where I touched the wound. Again I began to hyperventilate, hoping someone would let me out.
The heavy door was soon opened and the blinding sun hit my eyes. It was soon blocked by the image of an black man jumping into the crate. "I'm Alby" the stranger said. As I go to introduce myself my mind is blank. Seeing the confusion on my face Alby said, "It's ok if you don't remember your name, it will come to you eventually, they let us keep our names'." As he said that a million sentences ran through my head; what's my name? where am I? Who are "they"? And who are the people in front of me? As I stepped into his hands he lifted me up another man grabbed onto my hand and lifted me out of the pit. I look up to meet a pair of angry blue eyes staring back. "Gally" was all he said. I thanked him for helping me out of the pit and he responded with a simple nod. When I stepped back to observe my surroundings. I got light headed and stumbled. Gally, standing closest to me, steadied me. "Watch out there greenie, don't want you together hurt again." After many introductions Alby made his way towards me to tell me about the events of that night. Mid-sentence I interrupted him asking him what was going on, he told me that tomorrow he will give me a tour and explain everything. Not wanting to irritate the new acquaintance I had made I decided not to push for answers.
Frypan, a friend I had made showed me where I slept, shit, and showered, his words not mine. Having nothing to do, not knowing how to pass the time, Frypan invited me into the kitchen to help him prepare food for the campfire tonight. As we were setting up I asked Fry where I could pick the drinks up from. "Nah we don't have to worry about the drinks on campfire night's Gally takes care of that." He laughed. I shot him a worried look and he told me not to worry about it, laughing. 
3RD PERSON
On the complete opposite side of camp, Gally was collecting wood for the gathering that was about to transpire later that night. As he walked alone through the woods he couldn't help but think about the new glider he had met. She seemed nervous, and scared. He understood, she's surrounded by eight strangers who all happen to be young men. Gally regretting his decision to appear dissociative as his first impression, wanted to find a way to make her more comfortable in her new suroundings. It was also a great way to prove to Alby that he is not always an asshole. After a few minutes of thinking he started walking back to camp hoping an idea would come to him. Starring at his feet as he walked, he saw a dandelion. Thinking about it for only a few seconds he decided to pick it to give to the girl he was hoping to befriend. He placed it in his pocket so it wouldn't get dropped between logs of dry wood. As soon as he stacked the wood neatly in a pile he walked towards the kitchen suddenly feeling nervous that he was going to come off to strong.
GRENNIE
After hanging out with Fry for more than in hour I felt at home in the kitchen. Not having any memories I laughed at all the stories Fry had of the boys. Fry then walked to the back of the kitchen to find something to snack on. Just as he left, the door to the little hut swung open. Seeing Gally at the entrance startled me as I remembered his sarcastic comments he had made. He came and sat down next to me and pulled something out of his pocked. "Sorry it's a little crushed I carried it in my pocket so I wouldn't loose it, I just wanted to apologize for my first impression, I don't want you thinking there is any reason to be scared living out here with us." Smiling I thanked him for the flower. Then as soon as we were about to continue the conversation we all had to gather for the campfire.
At the campfire that night I learned most everyone's names and formed new friendships with them I was not as nervous as I used to be about being around new people as they all seemed a joy to be around. Most everyone who had anything of Gallys special drink where drunk and heading to bead. Soon the only two people left were Gally and I. He asked me if i remembered my name yet to which I replied no. He didn't seem puzzled by the answer though he just continued on the conversation. As we were saying our goodbyes later that night, and go our serrate ways Gally said "Hey, don't worry about the flower, I'll being you a better one tomorrow."

________________________________
If you don't think dandelions are flowers eat my asshole

Chapter 1: 1-1-19