I like you

I pull away from the kiss blushing and feeling normal again. "I told you I could fix it," he said smirking "y-yeah y-you d-did," I say blushing a lot "my mom left me this note she told me not to come and look for her cause that is what the people to took her want to happen" I say with a sigh "yeah I didn't think of that I could have put you in danger I am sorry" he said looking down at his feet "Joonie it is alright I feel safe when I am with you nothing could have stopped me I still want my mother back tho" I sat giving him a hug eventually he hugs back what I said was true I do feel safe when I am with him he makes me feel happy but protectors are supposed to make you feel safe "Y/N I think we should get out of here you have to stay at my house my parents are also protectors like me. It is a family job I guess I like it cause I get meat some pretty unique people like you" he says pulling away from our huge "let's go, now it is your turn to lead the way" I say smiling and sure enough he grabs my hand but gently. Once we got to his house I was greeted by so many people that I started to feel overwhelmed but Kim pulled me out of the crowd and introduced me to everyone around me I start to feel sleepy as I yawn "are you sleepy cause if you are you can go lay down in my room" he says looking at me "yeah I am a little tired" I say following him to his room "whelp here we are my oom make yourself at home and get as much sleep as you can cause we have too go to school in the morning" he says about to leave the room "wait...Joonie I need to tell you something" I say waiting for him to respond "yeah, what is it?" he says turning back around to face me "I like you," I say and with those words, he just smiled at me "Good night Y/N" he said as he closed the door.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter so much I am really sleepy right now so I am going to go to bed so good night my lovely people and I will write another chapter or two tomorrow BYEEEE!!!!