Cleaning

"are you ready to clean?" I ask poking his dimples as he smiles "yeah I am," he says chuckling a bit before he grabbed some cleaning supplies "let's start with our room since that is where we will be sleeping" I say grabbing his empty hand and pulling him to our room "Oh look, babe, Cloe is up and moving more" as soon as I heard those words come out of his mouth I instantly smiled and hugged him  "thank you" I whisper in his ear.

                                                                             _FEW MINS LATER_

"Oh my lord this place is a huge mess," he says falling onto the bed I sit beside him "stop whining we are almost done...with our room," I said giggling a little bit he then looks at me with a tired expression on his face I then lay my head on his chest and fall asleep

                                                                                      _DREAM_

When I wake up I don't see Joonie anywhere and the room is back to a mess nothing looks like it has been touched I walk out of my room and see Joonie on the floor with blood all over him tears streaming down mine and his face "y-you did this to me Y/N, why? I thought you loved me." he said as he took his last breath 

                                                                            _END OF DREAM_

I wake up breathing heavily with tears streaming down my cheeks I run to the living room and see Joonie staring at me with a worried expression "babe... are you okay?" he asks coming closer to me "I h-had a nightmare that is all I am fine" I say but I lied I am not fine I am scared that I might hurt Joonie and if I ever hurt Joonie I could never forgive myself I would hate myself forever and I would probably go insane I love him more than anyone else in this whole world "Hey babe I finished cleaning the whole house while you were asleep so now what do you wanna do?" he said showing his adorable dimples.