01 - a good morning

Sun light peeks in through the gaps of white, linen curtain, and the sound of rustling branches slowly wakes Jooyeon up. Her eyelids flutters awake and a faint groan escaped from her lips as she stretches her limbs on the bed. Pushing herself up, sitting straight and her eyes landed on the clock, sitting nicely on the night table next to her bed.

06:45am

Good, still have some time to get proper breakfast before I'm out, she thought. Jooyeon walked out from her bedroom, greeted by a smell of earl grey tea brewing in the kettle pot, and her mother cutting some fruits on the kitchen counter. "Good morning, my little princess." Her mom greeted with a warm smile. Jooyeon smiled shyly, approaching the island bar and took a seat on the stool. "Mom, don't call me that.. I'm already 23 years old.." Jooyeon replied yet smile still painted on her sleepy face, tying her long maple-coloured hair into a messy bun. "23 or 50, you're still my little princess." Her mom chuckled softly, handing a plate of well cut fruits to Jooyeon and a cup of peach yoghurt topped with granolas for her breakfast. "I heard the audition for the upcoming concert is today?" Her mother asked, Jooyeon is busy with her yoghurt so she replied with a nod. "Hopefully the audition goes well, hmm? I know you've been waiting for this moment to come."

It's been years since she joined the SRBA (Seoul Royal Ballet Academy), she started her ballet journey at such young age and it leads to where she is right now. She jumbled between school and ballet, until she graduated college then she start being a ballerina full time. It is a tough job, 6 days a week with 9 to 10 hours of schedule in the Academy. Being the resident company dancer has been tough, tons of auditions, exams, and hitting the 3 year mark in the Academy put a little bit pressure on Jooyeon's shoulders as she is known as one of the dancers who is a strong candidate as a principal dancer in the Academy. So, she has to make sure she nailed this audition after years of dedicating her time to rigorous trainings.

"I will do my best in the audition, okay?" Jooyeon replied, this time with a smile as bright as the spring sun and giving her mother a highfive.

- - -

07:53am

"Yo. Kihyun. Got the camera ready? We have to leave soon and get to the Academy."

Kihyun quickly walked out from the studio's office, fingers busy tapping onto his phone screen, replying some messages regarding to his upcoming solo exhibition, which will follow through after the ballet concert project that he got in the first place. "It's settled near the sofa in the lobby. I thought Minhyuk already told you, Hyungwon?" Furrowing his brows yet his eyes never left the phone screen. The tall lad who called Kihyun just before, Hyungwon, shrugged his shoulders, "Nope, he didn't told me that things are in place, he just went out to get some coffee." He said, passing by Kihyun who's still busy with his phone and walked out from the studio. "Yah. I think your hand got some superglue or something, that phone never left you since last night." Hyungwon teased before he disappears to the studio's lobby.

(kakao)Kihyun: Hyung, make sure the Academy will sponsor the exhibition.

(kakao)Hyunwoo: I'm discussing it with Hoseok right now, we'll make sure it will happen, okay? Just need some talking and more sweet-talking with the board members before we could sign off the papers.

(kakao)Hyunwoo: But for now, make sure we give our best to their project first.

(kakao)Kihyun: No worries. See you tonight.

Kihyun slipped his phone to his pants pocket, rushing to the lobby and get his camera gear along. Heading to the Academy with the help of Hyungwoon and Minhyuk (who's now hands are full with coffees and pastries).