Concern

Ding dong !!!.. doorbell rang.. he checked his phone it was morning and he was already late for the breakfast. He gets up and open the door .. it was yummy red velvet cake on waiter's hand. He asked is it for all guests in new year ? Waiter denied and said it's been sent by someone unknown to him as a gift . He smiled as he knew who that unknown could be. No one else knew about the hotel he is staying unless his friend and the friend of the one who dropped him here last night .. he made another video while having it so she gets relieved that he ate that too .

He was not an alcoholic person and still he was feeling tipsy coz of last night. He sensed it wasn't just alcohol there must be something mixed but as he was feeling light and happy he didn't cared what it was. His phone ranged . It was his friend, he asked him to accompany him and his gf to a friend's place for a lunch. He gets ready and his friend picks him for that . He was still feeling high and went live in that state. He wished may be she comes and answer him there but all went vain . He reached had lunch and got back to his hotel and finally got decided to call and ask her why did she helped him if she don't cares for him .