Confrontation

He finally called her,
she answered.. hello ! In a soft voice.

He was so delighted to hear her voice on his phone after a long time.

He asked do you still care for me?

She said " what do u mean ?.. why shall I care for you. I hate you Man"

He asked if she don't than why the hell her friend helped him last night.

She : " what friend ??.. is it vidya ??.. I don't know about it that she helped you .. she might be passing by the road and found you there helpless. So being a good person she might  helped you ."

He : " here u go darling !!!  . In first sentence u were surprised about it and you told the whole story urself ... For God sake why can't you admit it that u care . "

She kept mum but he heard her silence.

He : " I know .. things are gone too bad between us but we can't ignore the fact that we effects each other.. we feel for eachother.. it really hurts being alone . Can we start a fresh . If you think being together might hurt u so it's still hurting us without eachother. Let's leave everything behind.. our bad past , our profession, our fans , our PRs everything.. for me it's you who matters me the most and I am sure it's me to you. Why shall waste our life and happiness for all this ...let's invest in eachother... I love you the most and today the only thing I want is you .. only you ...pls give it one more try .. i am sure .. we will get through it together.. let's be strength of eachother. "

She : "let me think about it ..  i am not in a state to commit immediately. I need sometime pls."

He : " lifetime for you sweetheart ❤.. can you come to me here.   I need you .. we will have some alone time here to discuss the issues between us. "

She : " well I can't .. I have my own plans .. going Thailand tomorrow "

He : " ok ! I got it ... Enjoy be safe .. and remember.. I love you ❤ and love you forever ❤ "

She : " ok. Good night.. take care. . don't drink 😑.

He : " yeah sure "

After few minutes she stalked his account again and found the video where he mentioned that he will be leaving for Thailand next day 😉😉😉😉😉

To be continued.....