Chapter 3: Revelation

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sounds of my alarm clock at full volume. I'm tempted to use static from weather manipulation to shock it. Instead I get up and turn it of hastily. I have 45 minutes until class starts. May as well get ready. I look out of my window and everything, everywhere is burning! How did this happen!? What the hell is happening. Oh shit. This is DC. I'm reliving the massacre. My apartment crumbles away and I'm in a pile of rubble and in the distance are my parents. Staring at me with smiles while a car is tumbling torward them. "I somehow hear my parents voice say in unison "We love you son. Don't forget that."

I wake up panting and I woke up a few minutes before the alarm went off. Good. I need to blow off some steam. I get up and head to my workout room, I don't even stretch before hitting and kicking the shit outta that punching bag. I do this for ten minutes. (A/N idk if you have tried fighting for ten minutes straight but it's difficult) I get ready and sorta just think on that dream. It didn't happen like that. But I was still useless. Those "men" will die horrible deaths. All of them, I don't care if it kills me. I walk out of my door and try to make it to school early. I listen to some good metal music to calm my temper as I walk to school. I walk into the gates and since I'm early  I walk over to the café and order a drink "12 shots of espresso. Put it in one cup." I request and the cashier stands there saying "That's more calories than you need in one day. I can't do that." 

"Sir, I just so happen to have a workout schedule where I require 8000 calories a day." I say with a monotone voice.

"Fine, that'll be $37.50." I take my cup of energy in a bottle and I hand him a fifty and tell him to keep the change.

I walk into the halls and I have fifteen minutes till class starts. I may as well play a game or something on my phone.

When the bell rings I walk in and begin working. 

TIMESKIP to lunch brought to you by my dog

I packed my own lunch so I don't have to wait in line. Then I head up to the roof because I like the quiet, it helps clear my mind. When I get there, it seems that two people from my homeroom class are also up here as well. When I get through the door it's just sorta awkward. "Hi, you wanna sit with us?" The boy asks. 

"Uhh, I'm not really the social type." I say realizing that maybe I should give acquaintanceship a try.

"That's okay." He says.

I go over and sit with them and the girl begins to speak. "I'm Seraphina and this is John." She says while pointing to John. "You must be new." She states clearly asking a question. 

"Yeah, things aren't what I thought they'd be. I thought people might've gone past their petty boundaries. For god's sake gay marriage is legalized yet there are still social boundaries like this!?" I say. As soon as I finish my sentence someone busts through the door and yells "No one except for royals, especially crips are allowed here. Get out." Some kid says while I stand up.

"No one asked for your fucking rules." I tell him, my voice laced with anger. 

"For all the school knows you're a crip too. So get your little crip orgy to the cafeteria." The Guy said trying to sound cool. 

Seraphina and John are still sitting there watching. "Insult my... acquaintances one more time and your dead." I say surprisingly calmly.

"Try me crip," the bastard says "let's go!". The idiotic bastard says while getting for a fight. 

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." I say with a hint of agitation in my voice. 

"Your just a crip. Bow down and maybe I'll forgive you." What he said just reminded me of something of when I was held captive.

*flashback to when Y/N was held captive, 3rd person POV*

"Tell me which one hurts more, A," The captor says while swinging a crowbar down onto Y/N's Head. "Or B!" The captor yells laughing while shoving a knive into his arm. 

"Forehand! Or Backhand!" The captor yells while stabbing Y/N in the chest and in the shoulder.

"P-please, let m-me die." Y/N barely whispers. 

"What's that cupcake? You've had a collapsed lung for the last week. Did you say for me to kill you? Nah, I'll hust keep hitting you with this crowbar." The captor sighs. 

The evil man kept hitting Y/N over and over again, for weeks upon weeks. Y/N's will to live was crushed. Until one day. Christmas Day. 

"Since it's Christmas, I suppose that I'll give you anything you want. What do you wish?" The psychopath spat.

"L-let m-m-me go." Y/N squeaks.

"Okay. But first. Bow down to me and I'll let you go." The psycho insists. So like anyone he goes to his knees somehow able to muster enough strength and submits. He submits to the pain, in defeat he says "You win." 

The psycho grins and presses a button. "The bomb timer next to you will start off when I leave the building. And with that the psycho walked out and opened the door, snow blowing in along with a breez. He looked back and said. "If you die, tell the big man I said, Hello"  he said in the creepiest darkest voice possible.

*Present, Y/N's POV* 

I remembered that horrible month. When he made me bow down, when I gave in to the pain. "FUCK YOU!" I yell as I run up to him and repeatedly hit him over and over, until he was bloodied and unconscious. 

John and Seraphina watch mesmerized. The guy on the ground didn't even have the time to activate his ability before I knocked him unconscious. I leave the roof and go eat my lunch in the hall. A Roman salad with an energy drink and a bag of goldfish. When I finish I get up and go get my stuff for class. When I walk to my locker I notice that someone is behind me watching. I turn around and see that kid with the blond hair glaring at me. "You disrespect my girlfriend and then me?" He says.

"I'm Arlo, the king of Wellston! Show your respect and bow down."

"The fuck did you just say?" I whisper.

"Bow the hell down and I won't harm you." He beckons.

"LIKE FUCKIN HELL I WILL!!!"