YN's new profile

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Personality: After the big fight he became more calm and was seemingly more under control than before. The difference is, he's now more angry and determined than ever now that his ordinary powers are gone and a good chunk of his money spent on medical expenses. It's said that his sheer anger alone could corrupt a saint.

Looks: The same, but he no longer possesses the omega symbol and he now has more scars on his leg and back. His left eye is red now.

Story: Pretty much the same as before but with John having brutally mutilated his body and losing all his power to regenerate that body, he now has a new ability that this time, is actually an ability and not an outside power. He's stopped doing his weekly graveyard visit because he thinks he's unable to face them until he is strong again. It was thought that he was a cripple before he gained his extra power but his ability just didn't develop yet. 

Status: Horribly traumatized still, but as mentioned, he's even angrier to the point where it's contained. Not nearly as powerful as before.

Ability: True Sign Attack, this ability is complicated and relies on martial arts and combat for use.  This amplifies the user's strength based on how big the threat of the fight is. If it's a high power threat, then more strength will be added. The ability also protects his body from The reflected impact of his punches. However this has its setbacks and a taboo, the taboo will be later explained but when he fights someone stronger than a 6.0 his power becomes more unstable and has a chance of reflecting back onto him taking down the protection of himself. Named "True Sign Attack" because this was his real ability before gaining the outside power. Now that the extra power was taken away he has his original ability which averages at 4.1 due to setbacks and limitations. The ability is stronger with martial arts so he can possibly level the ability up.

Level: Elite tier, but due to his unique power he could potentially take a high tier at best.

Power: 5.1

Speed: 4.8

Recovery: 1.0

Defense: 1.2

Trick: 3.0

Weaknesses: That of a normal human, his parents and past

Likes: Remi(Later still)

Hates: John and people similar to him, due to him associating John with his parents murder; he doesn't hate everyone anymore, but only because his anger is focused on certain people.

Friends: Remi, Blyke, Jason

Neutral: Sera and Isen

Possible allies or alliances: Keon, Nxgen, the invisible voice from his dream

Height: 6ft 1 1/2in

Weight: 206lbs

The Taboo: He cannot within physical limitations fight someone ranking above 7.5. When fighting someone with an aura this intense his ability will deactivate unless willed back into action. If willed back into action against someone this powerful then omega symbols will begin to appear in his vision and his bones will break from the inside. The only way to overcome this would be outside "help".