Total Beatdown

I walk up to the large Boxing ring, knowing that if I push too hard I'll go into omega state. My gloves are on tight as I step in, wondering how I'll take him down. I remember my training as a child and how I'd spar and practice till I couldn't walk. "C'mon Y/N, you scared or something?" John playfully remarks. 

"Frankly, yes." There's a possibility I'll lose, but if I use my strength, then I might win.

"FIGHT!" The admin yells in a mortal-combat-like voice.

John rushes at me with a basic vertical kick that gets my guard down, I look up only to see him slash a knife through my forearm. I yell out as it hurts as much as an ex that became lesbian and left you. He pushes the knife through my arm and tears through my tricep as I yell out in pain. 

Snip

My bone has been broken by the blade. I immediately remember when I was tortured and put through Hell daily, I can almost see his face on John, he pulls the knife out and my arm is completely immobilized. "I'll kill you for what you did."

I raise my leg up and slam my heel into John's collarbone, breaking it in two. As he grasps it I bring a Zero Punch into his kidney easily bursting it. He coughs blood as I hold him up and knee him multiple times breaking his ribs and most likely making him bleed out. I let him fall to the ground, he drops the six inch knife and I pick it up. I shove it through his chest and into the floor. He's now unconscious from blood loss. Out of pure rage I take his head and slam it down. At least giving him a category 7 concussion. 

"That's what you get from killing everyone I love and almost me, you worthless excuses for a fucking human asshole." I don't even know what I'm saying anymore I'm lost in rage as I don't even notice it. A second knife.

John brings it through my leg and creates a gaping hole in my skin. He reaches in and rips out muscle as I watch mesmerized. I scream out in pain as I fall to the ground, he gets to his knees and stabs me in the chest and through the back at least... I've lost count. I hear screams of Sera and out of the corner of my eye, I see Remi, in a sling, looking horrified. "You- you'll f-f-fuc...king pay..." I can't see anymore. I still feel the knife entering my back and leaving it. I hear someone say the fight is over, and John wins. I don't know if I'll survive or not, at least I'll die worthless, I mean, would anyone care if I left this early? Why would anyone need me here? It'd be better off if I died. "You'll never be anything, and you are completely worthless fucking trash. I'll do the world a favor by ending you, no one will give a fuck, since your weakling ass parents are already dead." I remember my killer saying these words, as I fade into darkness, hoping I won't wake up.

End of part 1

A/N: Hey it's me. I've been busy doing Muai Thai and kickboxing and haven't been around much. Along with being in Hawaii for about a month, I couldn't update for a long time, cause I forgot my laptop. Well btw, Y/N's root of anger and depression come from some problems I used to have to deal with. If you ever feel like I used to, then please talk to me, cause I know how it feels. Anyways, part 2 will hopefully be up soon.