두ー𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧

*in the car*

I'm so excited, yet...so nervous. There's going to be judges and other people who are going to see/know what i'm capable of. And, it's not just that, what will the other trainees think of me? Will they think i'm stupid wanting to be an underground rapper? What will my crush, Woochan think of me? I hope I don't humiliate myself...

As my mom drives to our destination, I overthink; cramming thoughts into my head asking myself if I can do it or not.

"We're here!"  my mom squealed.

I wake up from my thoughts, and the first thing I see is a building with the CUBE Ent. logo on it.

"O-Oh, we're here..."  I say with adrenaline and fear running through my veins.

 We get out of the car and walk inside.

*later, inside the building*

"Excuse me, sir? My daughter is signing up for a trainee and she needs to audition at this time."  mom approached the security guard.

"Are you sure? Do you have the CEO's contract with you?" the security guard replied/asked.

Mom opened her bag and got the contract, then she showed it to the security.

"You may come inside" the security said politely.

As we go inside, we rushed to the auditioning room, since we we're almost late. When we arrived, we see parents sitting near the door, as we saw a sign with a note on it.

"NO PARENTS/GUARDIANS ALLOWED"

My mom sat on the seats offered by the company.

"Good luck baby~"

"Thank you, mom." //smiles//

I go to the audition room, taking a deep breath.

.....

I won't fail this, I will be a trainee.

ーAUTHOR'S NOTE-

sorry, it's just the half.