두ー𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧

One of the judges look at me as if she knows me.

Turns out, she actually does.

"Ahhh, Y/N-ah! You're just on time!" she said in a surprised tone.

"Oh, I'm not late?"

"You're not, the audition is just starting~!" The anonymous judge said in a sweet tone.

"Take a seat...over there!"

"Okay, thank you miss." I said in a relieved tone.

Yes, I'm not LATE~!

I take a seat somewhere near the stage, but on a corner. 

*audition starts*

Every contestant in the audition get to sit until their name gets called. While the 1st contestant starts to perform, I just continue sitting on my seat...as I watch.

In the middle of the performance though, someone I thought I didn't know suddenly opened the door, with his phone and some chips. I looked at the door to see who it is, since i'm curious, then...as he closed the door...

Holy shit, Is that...The one and only Jo Woochan?

All the judges looked at the back to see who it is.

"Woochan-ah? Did you enter the wrong room again?"  one of the judges asked him.

"I just wanted to see how the audition goes, anything wrong with it?"  he said bluntly.

Everyone in the audition giggled a bit, including me.

*Woochan's P.O.V*

I looked at everyone in the room in curiosity. Other girls looked at me like hearts are gonna come out of their eyes, to the point it's creepy.

Fangirls are scary sometimes...

I walk around the room, looking for a seat. But I want to go somewhere quiet, and near the stage.

After looking around the place, I found the perfect place...taken by someone else. It was taken by a girl wearing a blue pullover.

Aish, did she really have to sit there?

"Yes, do you need something?"

She suddenly spoke up, knowing that she felt my presence.

"Uhm, Yes..."  I answered in an awkward tone.

"Can I sit therー"

"You want...to sit here..?" she completed my sentence hesitantly.

......

"Yeー"

"N-No...sorry..." the anonymous girl said in a nervous yet flustered manner.

I raise an eyebrow looking questioned at her answer, then...

//bump//

"I'll release you if you give me the seat...unless you want me to stay this way~"