*Y/N's P.O.V*

He traps me around his arms, making me lean on the chair even more.

Holy crap, is this a dream? how does he do that with ease? Is he a fuckboy or something? Ik he's my crush but this is wrong. Why am I blushing? 0//0

I had alot of questions running in my head, then he leaned himself closer to me and smirked.

"So...you're staying like this until I kiss you?" he whispered in such a flirty playboyish manner.

WTF WHY DO I EVEN LIKE THIS DUDE

Well, he's kinda cute doing that though--

wHAT NO WAY EW

"nO" I whispered back in a shouting tone.

"Then, give me the seat~"

"Fine, so manipulative..."  I murmured as I rolled my eyes.

He raised an eyebrow looking at me questioned of what I said.

"Is that a compliment, or a--"

"Next contestant, Y/FN." 

Woochan got cut off by the judges calling my name. As I stood up, he whispered at me.

"Don't get the wrong idea, but...good luck, Y/N."  Woochan whispered to me in a heartwarming tone.

I gave a sheepish grin as I walked away.

What a jerk, never knew he'd be like that.

Oh well, I still like him. 

"Thanks."  I responded in a blunt-ish tone.

I walk up to the stage and make eye contact with the judges, one by one, then I bowed.

There were 3 judges, the one I first saw (the one who greeted me), another one who looked so calm, and...young, and the last one, who looked like someone in their 60's and rather...scary with that glare on his face.

I can't believe this is happening...but, I will do it, if it means to do what I love.

"Uhm...Hi..! I'm Y/N and I'm here to sing, rap and dance..."

I look around the room, and I see Woochan interested when I said I'll rap in the audition.

*Woochan's P.O.V*

Wait...

sHE CAN RAP SDFJGJGD―

I gave this shocked, yet interested face looking at Y/N.

I really need to see what she's got in rapping...I bet she also sings like an angel...I think she's gonna be sexy when she dances―

dID I JUST THINK SHE'S SEXY WHEN SHE DANCES OKAY WTF IS WRONG WITH ME

I had a million questions thinking about her, as in "is she flat?" or "how old must she be? Is she a noona?"...

"Cutie―" 

WHAT AM I SAYING FOR FUCK'S SAKE―oh, god...

Everyone heard me in the room, some of the soon-to-be trainees (many of them are fangirls) gasped and said "THANK YOU OPPA", meanwhile the judges, and Y/N looked at me, shocked of what I've said.

"Woochan? Stop flirting with girls, it's not a good time."  one of the judges asked me.

"But, I wasn't even flirting wit―"

"Woochan...just..." she said in a lowkey annoyed tone while gesturing me to get out.

Aish, why did I just say that out loud?

.....

I exited the room, leaving it silent.

This judge is so assuming, she doesn't even know me so well? Does she think i'm her son or something? Ugh.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

As he left, I introduced myself once again and started performing like what i'm supposed to do. However, as I performed, I felt...a little empty.

Did Woochan just flirt with a fan...? He really is a playboy, huh...?

As I performed, one judged asked me a question.

"You said...you can rap, am I right?"

"O-Oh? Ah, yes! I forgot...hehe~" I responded back nervously still feeling that "emptiness".

The crowd murumured, same with the judges.

"Okay, let's see what you've got. But, to make it more challenging..." he said, but it's like he has something to continue with his sentence.

He gestured a staff to go to him and suggested something as he whispered to her.

Is it a favor he's asking...?

As I waited, some young dude opens the door with the staff the judge asked a favor too. He was wearing glasses with his hair all scruffled as if someone pet his head.

He looks...familiar.