I'm Sorry...

'' Dear, Joonie

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry I kept it a secret. I'm sorry that I gave you my love and left. I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm so sorry that i couldn't bring myself to tell you about my heart condition. I'm sorry that I couldn't find it in me to stay with you and love you when I knew I was going to die. I'm sorry that I ever loved you back when you confessed to me three years ago. I'm sorry...I've been slowly dying all my life and I just wanted to be happy. When I met you I stopped thinking about how my life would always end early. When I was with you my heart acted abnormal in a good way. It beat faster when you would kiss me. It would burst full of love when you held me. I'm sorry that I was too selfish to stay away from you. Please don't fight with Yoongi once I'm gone. He's been keeping you away from me because it is what I wished. I hope that you will forget about me. I hope I've given you enough time to move on, so that your heart doesn't feel so heavy when it is my time to leave. Most of all Joonie, I hope you'll be able to find someone that can make you happy like I'll never be able to. I hope you realize that I've always loved you and will always love you even beyond death. So my last wish is that you find someone better than me. Someone who will be brave enough to tell you how handsome you are everyday. Someone who can listen to your beautiful voice as you talk about all the wonderful things you see in this world. Someone who will listen to your songs and feel what you are trying to say. Someone who will see you just as you are, and treat you like the prince you always were. Please let me go my love.

Always yours, Jinnie''

That was the very last letter left in the box. With it, came the realization that his one true love was gone forever, and nothing Namjoon said or did would ever bring him back this time. With unseeing eyes, Namjoon neatly put the letters back into the box.

_________________________________________

It's finished
Thank you for reading my story 🖤