As a Prince...

Yes, a Prince, but not just any type of Prince, a Crowned Prince. A stone face is how I face the world.

Greetings once again, I, Sebastian bid you hello as I write this entry. I would like to describe myself and my relations to my family members. To begin, with my whole world revolves around one thing: being a crowned prince. I enjoy the color of dark blue. I actually enjoy cute things like animals or sweets. When I'm not busy with responsibilities I like to cook, bake, paint, and read. I would say my favorite dessert is strawberry tarts and I enjoy chamomile tea in the afternoons. I love to dance and sing with my other friends who are also princes of their own kingdoms. I am Sebastian Alexander Christenson Wagner and I approve this message.

~Me & My Father

My father and I do not really talk to each other on personal matters. Because of my father's experience with his father, it caused him to hide part of his face to the people by wearing an eye patch. He was so scared that the people would fear him and be reminded of that dark time in which his father ruled Stein and almost took over the empire that it traumatized him. Only through the help of mother was he really able to accept his face. I feel like my face is a reminder to him of that pain he once went through. It is obvious that I am Mother's favorite while Serenity is Father's. Even so I love my Father and will always look up to him. I just wish that we had a stronger relationship and could get pass all the formality. Other reasons is I have disciplined myself to act as a crown prince should do. I am always on the fence when it comes to relaxing or dropping the formality even when it comes to my family and friends. I also come off too serious and tense as if I had inherited from my father. Along with the traumatic past, it also caused him to lose the idea of what a father and son relationship is supposed to be so I do not blame my father. I just wish we had a stronger relationship with one another.

~Me & My Mother

As I have said before, I am my mother's more favorable child. I am a mini version of her husband so giving me advice on how to ease my tension and anxiety as a heir to a throne is nothing new to her (coming from being the crown princess of not only a kingdom but a whole empire). I always enjoy when mother visits my study to check up on me or to invite me to tea in the garden pavilion. Mother is the best women in the kind and I do not say that out of being bias, but because she was the number one girl men wanted to marry when she was still crown princess and even as a commoner. Boys from her school would talk about her impressive achievements at such a young age. She would even go on to compete with the nobility from the neighboring schools in completions. Mother, as everyone would expect, was a natural born prodigy of everything. Even when she was still undiscovered by her real family, she built up quite the reputation in her old town. Another bond is our love for dancing, singing, and performing. When I was little, Uncle Robert and Aunt Rini would tell me stories about mother's days in high school about her dream as an idol. She lived singing as she was qualified to enter the grand competition that if you won, would be granted a full scholarship to Elysian's best performing arts school. However, similar to me, there was a time limit on her days free from her royal duties. I became so inspired that I began singing and dancing. I even joined my nobility school's performing team as a dancer and singer. I would like to honor my mother by becoming a ruler that is worthy to be her and father's son.

~Me & My Sister

I have a younger twin sister. Our personality, total opposite. Our looks, look nothing like each other. To explain, first glance of me and Father, you see the resemblance instantly. However, when people say my sister looks exactly like my mom when she was younger, they do not mean that my mom had golden hair when she was younger. Well, sort of. You see, our mother, as a teen, would dress up as a completely different person by putting different clothes on and a wig of golden hair as she would fight back against the injustice the townspeople would suffer at the hands of palace guards. Eventually after being found out by her real family, mother would wear the wig on battlefields so enemy's would not recognize her. Serenity also did inherit mother's strength as she put me through the wringer upon picking up a sword at age eight and beating me to the pulp.  My younger sister, like me has a lot of pressure to live up to our mother's reputation. Being as she looks like our mother, but also our long ago ancestor, and patron of the empire, the Goddess of War. With her fighting skills, I know she'll inherit the title just like our mother did. However, my sister is the complete opposite of me in personality as well. She slacks off on her lessons as a princess, knows little manners and courtesy, and refuses to take any marriage interviews. As a big brother, it is my job to oversee her, but also be here for her whether to reprimand or guide her, it's my responsibility.

So yes, you could say that my family is ideal and continue to view us as a set of figures in a display case called "a perfect royal family." However, I prefer you not. I want to know that my sister and I, we love parents very much and continue to be thankful for their love and admirable actions.  We write these entries to vent out our frustrations, even if no one ends up reading them, it maybe beneficial to any future children who are destined to a noble position by their birth and parents. That is to say, this portion was all about my general emotions and views of relationships to each of my family members. As a crown prince, I carry the weight of being a king's painful past, a queen's glory, and a princess's responsibility.