Return

Sebastian: "One day, we both received letters from Stein castle. Serenity was training on the battlefield of mom's adoptive father's house in Chrysanthemum while I was on tour with my friends. We stopped in Elysian as Felix and Julius' mom, Queen Iris, had invited us to perform around the country. I was sitting at a table with my friends enjoying afternoon tea and snacks when a maid handed me a letter saying it was from my parents."

Serenity: "Grandpa called me in to have lunch and said that Aunt Rini came from Stein with a letter addressed to me from my parents. I took the letter nervously from his hand and read on the front of the envelope, 'To our beloved daughter, Serenity.' On the back, the wax seal of a owl carrying a torch was pressed. I opened the flap to reveal the letter."

Letter to Serenity: " Dear Serenity, I hope you are doing well before receiving this letter. Your mother and I are waiting for your arrival home. We have already sent word to your brother. It is time for you both to return home. You both are at the age of being able to inherit the throne. Of course, all the rulers of each kingdom have talked about it and will also be calling their sons and daughters back home. More on this topic will be told when you come back. We look for ward to seeing home soon. Have a safe trip -Father."

Sebastian: "There was absolutely no use in arguing back. I mean, I was excited to see my family after all this time, but I admit that I would miss my life of freedom as a idol. After receiving that letter, every one of my friends got their letter to return from their ruler parents. We packed up all our belongings and left Felix and Julius at Elysian Castle. They arranged carriages for us to return home. I expected Serenity to arrive quicker than me as she had less distance to travel."

**end of narrative

The last to arrive was indeed Sebastian. As his carriage rolled in next to the grand stair case leading up to the gates of Stein castle. He reminisced in his memories of life before leaving his home. He remembered the exact fore plan of the entire castle. However, what seemed as a big and maze of a castle began to seem small and beautifully designed. The carriage came to a halt and Sebastian stepped out of the carriage. He saw his mother and younger sister at the top of the staircase as he made his way up.

He bowed, "Mother, I have returned upon you and Father's request."

"It's good to see you Sebastian, first go to your room and clean yourself up. You must be tired after a long journey," Queen Seraphina said smiling as she left with her servants.

"Sebby! I missed you!" Serenity said excited as she hugged her older brother.

"Missed you too," Sebastian smiled as he patted the top of Serenity's head.

They talked for a bit until Sebastian retired to his room. He felt reminiscence in walking the castle halls upon receiving more nostalgia entering his bedroom. Everything was how he left it. He called the maids to prepare a bath for him as he unpacked his luggage. He placed his photos of his tour on his desk and smiled. Sebastian eventually got himself settled in and dressed in newly tailored clothes for him.

He made his way to the dining hall where he found Serenity already sitting. She wore a lovely light lace ball gown. They talked to themselves until they heard the blast of trumpet announcing the arrival of their parents. They rose from their seats as their mother and father were escorted by Nico and Albert. King Byron sat at the head of their table with his wife sitting to his right side.

"Sebastian, it's good to have you back my son. I hope you enjoyed your time outside of royal life," King Byron spoke in a deep voice, the same voice he had when talking to Sebastian as a child, serious and a bit cold. He looked to Serenity, "You too my darling Serenity."

Both children bowed,

"Thank you Father."

As butlers and maids came out into the room with food carts of plates, Byron continued,

"I assume you both know why I summoned you here. It is about time you two start acting and actually start adjusting to the roles you were born into. As a prince and princess of a country, you both have responsibilities that can not be unchecked forever. Now, the kings and queens of Eden9 had gathered along with the emperor and empress to discuss an important decision that will impact your generationsof the next rulers. As you know, all the princes and princess were given freedom to do what they wanted until the day we summon you back to your guys's respective kingdoms. The council has decided to expand the borders of our empire."

Sebastian and Serenity were shocked that they dropped their utensils.

"What are you talking about Father?!"

"Yes, you can not be serious? Right mother?"

"Your Father is being 100% percent serious. We plan to expand the borders through military expedition. As each kingdom has the ideal number of children to have at least one child become ruler of each of the nine original kingdoms and another to rule the newly developing kingdoms we plan to establish through the expansion, it works out perfectly," Queen Seraphina explained.

"Yes, and we've already had your mother consult the goddess if the idea would be successful. There will be 8 newly kingdoms closely attached to the originals. Sebastian,"

"Yes father?"

"You will now be the King of the newly built kingdom next to Stein to the right. Serenity will then become the crown princess of Stein and take over with her husband as Queen."

"Return, we've only just return to hear such life- changing news," said the twins in unison.

"Return to the mindset of a royal. For you will be in a position and situation that you were not prepared to take. Have faith in yourselves and believe you can and you will, my sweet and strong children," said Queen Seraphina.