Ships

"Finally!" You rushed (rolled) out from your bedroom, backpack in hand. You were about to exit the door when your aunt stopped you.

   She walked in front of you, hands on her hips. "Now, now missy. Where do you think you're going?" Her (a/e/c) orbs met yours, her eyebrows arched.

   "To school. The doctors told me I can go." You explained, and proceeded to exit the house, but your aunt stopped you. "What if you get hurt again?" (Aunt/Name) fretted, putting her hands on your shoulders. You chuckled mentally. She's always worrying about me, isn't she?

   "Auntie, I'll be alright. I have friends at school protecting me." You responded, a goofy smile on your face. Your aunt let out a small sigh, then gave you a pat on the head. 

  "Alright, but at least eat something. You'll have to regain your strength if you want to walk again as soon as possible." Then, she pulled out an apple from her purse.

  You took the apple, unfazed. She always had food in her bags, no matter where she was. It was a delight when going to the movies.

  You took a huge bite from the apple, and waved to your aunt, a big smile on your face. She, of course, waved back, telling you to call her when school ends so she can pick you up and take you to your doctor appointment. They were going to check on your leg, and see how it's healing.

  Your school wasn't too far from home. Just about a two minute walk, but it was much faster in a wheelchair. You rushed through the side walk at the speed of light, screaming with joy. The wind blew your (h/c) into your face, but you didn't give a damn.

  It was an exhilarating feeling. The fresh air, the actual grass and sky, not just some painting on a wall. You missed it, a lot. 

   You finally made it to the hell called school, but you were looking forward to it this time. Mainly because you actually had more than one friend. Plus, Chara was going to introduce you to the one and only Frisk, who had freed all monster kind.

  You rolled in through the front door, and made your way to your first period. On the way to class, you noticed two familiar figures on the outside of the classroom door, and another figure you didn't recognize. When you got closer, you realized that those two were Chara, Asriel, and possibly the infamous Frisk.

  "Ahem." You cleared your throat, a small smile on your face. "How's it going?"

   Chara turned around, then gasped when she saw you. "(Y/N)!" She exclaimed, then brought you into a tight hug. You giggled, hugging back. "Nice to see you, too." 

  Frisk stood, watching the cute scene unfold. After Chara let you go from the sweet embrace, Frisk held out their hand to greet you. "Hey, I'm Frisk. Frisk the humnan."

  You tilted your head. "Humnan? You mean human?"

  Chara chuckled. "They've been calling themselves that ever since Alphys made that one typo about a year ago."

  Frisk crossed their arms, frowning. "Well, you like to refer to yourself as Chara the Chocolate Master." The smirked, leaning nonchalantly against the wall. Chara's face went red.

   "Well, at least I don't call myself the God of Hyperdeath, like Asriel!" Chara spat, her eyes going slightly black. Asriel frowned. "Hey! Don't bring me into this!" 

   The group went on bickering for a couple of minutes, then the bell rang loudly. You, Asriel, and Chara walked (well, it was rolled in for you and Asriel) into the classroom, waving goodbye to Frisk.

  ~

Finally, it was lunch time again. You rolled over to where (B/F/N) sat, where they were sitting alone, eating their food. They were looking down at their food, clearly upset. You rolled over to them, a worried look on you face. "Hey, what's up dude?"