chapter 22

Alia's POV:

I could clearly see that both shraddha and siddharth love each other. But are afraid to tell each other. I got to know that we are heading to harbor city, the place for foodies, or that's what karthik has told me. I looked at Varun, who was busy listening to songs on his phone. I didn't have anyone to talk to so I started looking out at the beautiful and green city. Soon I fell asleep. I woke up and saw Varun who was smiling. I hope he didn't click a picture. Why am I bothered about a picture u may ask? That's because when I sleep my mouth gets opened and I look really bad in sleep pictures.

"come on babes lets go" he said and tucked my hair behind my ear

"too much love? what for?" I asked smiling

we both stepped out and started walking. The wind was cold and I was freezing. Varun's hands were in his jeans.

"u didn't answer my question" I said

"cant I love u without any reason?" he said or more like got angry and went ahead

"wait for me" I said and ran behind to catch him up

I held his hand tight and gave him a sorry look. He smiled and kissed my cheek and we went inside.

Inside it was warm, maybe because of the heaters. Suddenly someone from behind closed karthik's eyes and said " surprise"

We all turned around and saw a girl, she was hot with short hair and cute smile and good eyes.

Karthik's POV:

"surprise" I heard a voice. A smile automatically came on my face. It was her. She has finally arrived. I turn around and look at her. She was there standing with the most beautiful smile and looking gorgeous as always.

"hii" I say and hug her.

"u look gorgeous" I said

"oh sweetie, u look handsome too" she said with a small laugh

"as always" I said with a grin

" who is she karthik?" asked alia

"oh I completely forgot" I said

"honey, I want u to meet my friends" I say and introduce her to alia, Varun, shradhha, tiger, kriti

" and this is..." I was about to say but she cut me off

" siddharth, I know him" she said with a smile

"what? How do u know him?" I asked

"long story. Hii sid" she said and hugged him

then we all went to explore.

"guys this area has 4 parts, u have one hour do what ever u want and then after an hour we will meet back here ok?" I say and the leave with her

Siddharth's POV:

We all turned around to see who the girl was. Karthik had been talking of her like crazy. He told us how he was madly in love with her and how he would propose her. I turned around and looked at her in shock. She shot me a 'I'm back' look. Oh god why me. To add more to my problems she said that she knew me already. I could see how sad shraddha was feeling. Though is didn't reveal anything , the truth could be out soon. I hope she keeps it to herself. Me and shraddha went together to the shopping area.

" who was she? And ho does she know you?" shraddha asked me while looking at some unique toys at "TOYS R US" store. I didn't answer her and looked for something to gift her tomorrow. I had to tell my feelings to her before "she" comes to ruin it. I already have a bad feeling about her arrival. I headed out and saw a jewellery shop.

" u shop here, don't go anywhere, will be back in 2 mins." I said and went out. I could hear her say "wait where are u going" but I cant stop and also not let her know about it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

guys, new update. chapters will be small but i will try to make it interesting. 

XOXO