chapter 25

Alia's POV:

We woke up we a hope to go to Disney land today. I rubbed my eyes and looked besides me. I saw Varun, sleeping like a baby; I clicked a few pictures and then looked at all the unread messages on whatsapp. One message was by Varun, it was really long one. I smiled as I read it. I kissed him while he was sleeping and whispered, "I love you" in his ears thinking that he was asleep but...

Varun's POV:

I was so proud of my girl after what she did yesterday. We went inside our rooms and had some ice cream before going to sleep, we were watching TV when I noticed that she slept in my arms. I removed my hand slowly and carefully behind her head and placed her head on the pillow, I tucked her hair and covered her with blanket. I can't get enough of cuteness. I watched a few football matches before calling it a night. I wasn't sleepy as I was excited for tomorrow but I needed to have some sleep, before sleeping I just sent a message to alia. She woke up yawing loudly, which made me awake. She smiled and I new she read the message. What else could make her smile this much? She kissed my forehead and whispered " I love you" in my ear. She thought I was asleep but I was not.

Alia's POV:

As I turned around Varun held my hand and pulled me down to the bed. I was really close to him, we both could feel each other's breath. I could smell his strong perfume. "I heard that" he said with a smirk. I was shocked, I didn't know he was up. "he..hea..heard what?" I said still in shock. I don't mind saying I love you to him but that shock is obvious because I thought he was asleep. " I love myself too" he said and start laughing. "get lost" I said laughing a little and getting off the bed when he pulled me again. "I love you too" he said and gave me a small peck. I got over him, my hands on his neck. I was just staring at his dreamy eyes. "where is my good morning kiss?" he said. "I gave you one" I replied hugging him tight. " But I want somewhere else" he said like a baby, "where?" I asked as if I didn't know. "u don't know?" he said and looked at me. "Noooo" I shouted laughing. I ran in the room , he was chasing me and finally he caught me and started tickling me. "ok stop" I said laughing "not until I get what I want!" he said and tickled me again. "ok ok ok" I said laughing "now stop". He came close to me and I closed my eyes but then suddenly the bell rang and I pushed him laughing.

"that's not fair, don't even get a chance to romance properly on a trip" he complaint

"shut up" I said laughing and opened the door. I saw sharddha and siddharth

"hey guys come in"I said

"you guys have the worst timing" Varun said and I glared at him

"oo, sorry for disturbing you" siddharth said

"btw, aalu, siddharth proposed me" shraddha said when she took me to side

" what?" me and Varun scream at the same time as siddharth told the same news to Varun.

"we wanted to be there guys" I said

"but what happened" Varun asked.

"ok I will tell" shraddha said

Shraddha's POV:

I was very angry with that girl after what happened last night. Music is the best healer for all of us (me Kriti and alia) so I turned on some music after plugging in my earphones. i got a call and I went then we called it a night.

The next morning the first person I had to tell everything to was alia and Kriti. I went to kriti's room but both were sleeping as no one opened the door. I went to alia and siddharth joined. She is an early bird and I knew she would be awake by then.

"hey guys come in"she said with a smile

"you guys have the worst timing" Varun said and I laughed

"oo, sorry for disturbing you" siddharth said

"btw, aalu, siddharth proposed me" shraddha said when she took me to side

" what?" she and Varun screamed at the same time as siddharth told the same news to Varun.

"we wanted to be there guys" alia said looking at me

"but what happened" Varun asked.

"ok I will tell" i said. We all sat down and siddharth started.

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~

Siddharth's POV:

I was in the garden walking. I had told tiger the plan to call shraddha and get her to the garden. my hands were clenched in my pockets - one pocket being the one that held a small, velvety ring box. Now was the perfect time to propose - i knew that, I had seen it all the time in those romance stories. But how did someone go about doing that? Did they just pull out the ring and go, "Will you be my girlfriend?", or wait for the other person to talk first? There were so many questions left unanswered for me, all of which left his heart hammering in his chest, but the biggest unanswered question for me was, Will she even say yes?

Shraddha's POV:

I was listening to the music when I got a call from tiger. He told me to come in garden, as there is some urgent thing he wanted to tell me which he couldn't tell me on the call. I hadn't change till now, so much drama was going on that I forgot to change so I went. I saw no one until I heard my name being called. "shraddha" siddharth said suddenly, and i turned to look at him.

Siddharth's POV:

i was sweating, it was obvious, but i didn't care; this was my moment of bravado. i whipped the ring box out of my pocket so fast that shraddha couldn't make out what it was, and rapidly changed my position from standing to kneeling on the ground with the box in my hands. Shraddha's eyes widened and her mouth gaped as i sputtered, "I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Shraddha's POV:

My hands cupped over my mouth to try and hide my shock, but I guess siddharth could see it from my eyes that i was smiling. Slowly, my head bobbed up and down in a nod, and i kneeled down, pushed the ring box down a bit, and kissed my now-boyfriend , who slide the ring onto my finger.

~~~~~ end of flashback~~~~~

both Varun and alia looked at each other.

" you guys even had your first kiss?" alia said

"going too fast huh!" Varun said

"and tiger knew about this?" alia said

"no, he just knew that I wanted to apologies to her so I called her down" siddharth said

"ha then cool" alia said

then we wish them and all go to change. We all meet directly at the breakfast. 

________________________________________________________________________________authors note

guys we have finally hit 2k views on this story , so this a special update. finally all of them are together and fun is gonna increase. i hope you all are enjoying the story so far. please vote and comment. its a big thing for me as its my first book on wattpad and even 2K means a lot. if u have any suggestions then please comment or message me and i will surely look into it.  

XOXO