chapter 24

Siddharth' POV:

Shraddha was quite the whole time. Even during shopping, she didn't even look at me once. Now we are back in the hotel and she isn't talking to me.

" What's wrong shraddha?" I ask

" Why are you not talking to me?"

" Is it something I have done?"

I kept asking her but she refused to reply. Then she left the room.

Oh shraddha why? Can't you see the love? You have misunderstood me. I haven't done anything. Oh god please help me. How will I do it tomorrow?

My thoughts were broken when someone enters my room. I turn around to look at her

Alia's POV:

"I had sensed their love Varun" I tell him while sipping the hot coffee

" But something is wrong" I said after having sip.

" You are overthinking about this." He said and that's when tiger called him for a walk downstairs.

" Don't checkout girls Vee" I warn him and he laughs and goes out. I was watching TV when shraddha entered my room. She came and hugged me.

" Shruu, what happened?" I asked

" Are you crying?" I asked her and looked at her.

"What happened tell me?" I ask and she starts crying more. I get her tissues and wipe her tears.

"Shruu, stop crying. Shh ok. Tell me what happened?" I ask and hold her hands

She keeps looking down and wiping her tears with tissue in her hand.

" Look we have a trip tomorrow and it was our dream wasn't it" I say to cheer her up.

" Shraddha tell me, a girl doesn't deserve to cry for anyone," I say

" Not even for her love?" she says and looks at me. I was shocked

" Is it related to siddharth." I ask.

" Look, no girl deserves to cry over a guy." I say "but tell me what's the matter."

"I love him, I just can't help but feel jealous or sad when he is with others, like the girl whom we met in mall. She already knows siddharth, they would have been in a relationship and asking Sid upon it, he would just twist the topic or change it. He doesn't talk about it. He chose a handbag her today. That's ok but when he said I think of you as Shraddha's I cant help but feel hurt, I'm not the one who u can compare with anyone. I don't think he loves me. I guess we are just friends now. I feel we are drifting apart, we aren't even best friends now I guess"

"He loves you" I say " and were those his exact words to her? I don't think he would mean that, I guess u guys had a misunderstanding," I said

" He never confessed it to u or to me that he loves me," she said.

I could see that she was hurt. " Shall I talk to him?" I ask her.

Varun also enters.

" Shraddha? Why are you crying?" he asked

"You sit here. You want to have water?" I ask her

I take Varun to a side and tell him everything.

"How dare he." Varun said

" He is your friend." I said

" But she is like my sister" he said angrily

" You aren't gonna do anything, sit with her and make her fell comfortable. It's a case of misunderstanding. I will talk to Sid about it and we sort it out." I said