downhill

*You're gonna hate me*

Millies pov:

God i wanted to puke and get out of here.

I was on the balcony, looking down at the teens and their cars, wondering if i was about throw up all on them.

Maddie wanted a big party instead, and changed plans on last minute.

Everyone was so drunk but me...

So thats why i wasnt gonna puke because of too much alcohol like everybody else.

The reason why i wanted to puke is because of a glimpse i saw of finn, making out with iris apatow..

________

Earlier, before the party...

"What maddie?! You're changing everything on last minute?!" I yelled in rage at her on the phone.

"Jesus millie chill, its just...theres this really cute boy i li-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"Whos cares about some dumb boy!?!? We were suppose to have an inner circle party and eat food an-and hand presents,n-now YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING, TH-THAT WE PLANNED FOR" i yelled and then trying to calm myself down by taking big breathes.

"Look mills...im sorry okay...i should've told you and the girls first before making new plans..." she said sounding sad.

I sighed and paced around the room.

"...look its fine, we'll still go...talk to you later mads" i said and then hanging up.

God i felt so frustrated at how selfish she was for a dumb boy.

But, i headed upstairs and went inside my bathroom and took a hot shower to try and calm me down and not rip off someones head.

_________

I was out the shower and put my outfit on for the party.

Then i saw noah by my door which made me jump a little, not knowing his presence was there.

"Hey you know about maddie changing the party right?" Noah asked.

"Yeah....i was pretty upset about it too" i responded back.

"...well if theres beer im going" noah said back while laughing a bit.

I laughed.

"Of course you would, but rip liver" i said back.

"I wont drink toooo much mom" he said.

"Thats what you alwayyyys say" i said, mocking the way he talked.

He rolled his eyes and smiled and walked to his room, that was diagonal from me.

I started to curl my hair and put on a bit of makeup.

__________

Me and noah got at the party later then expected due to getting a beer run for maddie.

We walked up to the door and smelled the same scent we always smell when we enter maddies house for a party.

Alcohol and marijuana.

"...mills hey" i heard maddie say next to me.

I turned my head and looked at her.

"Hey maddie" i said calmly.

"I wanna apologize...about earlier.." she began.

" listen it's fine it's better to have a bigger party anyways it's almost the end of this crappy year" i said.