A Bike's Grand Entrance

My POV
I was cycling back home after the criminal incident. It was dark as I left the house around noon and returned at evening because I stopped mid-way to buy groceries.

I undo my transformation and place the Gamer Driver along with the Gashats in the closet. I went to my room and ready my books for school.

Me: This isn't going cut it...I can't always rely on the Gashats if I can't even protect myself out of suit....

I glanced at clock revealing to be 6:45 PM. I sighed and went to go take a shower. I decided to leave the TV on so that I can hear any news around my surroundings when I'm in the shower.

Me: Is this really going to make up for everything? I know that I applied for U.A but will the challenges be simple..? What if being a Hero cost me a life...?

I think so frustratedly because I've heard that U.A will host an Exam before being selected. The popular kids kept talking about it but as I'm thinking about this, something said on the TV outside caught my ears.

TV: A local report shows that a villain attack happened around this afternoon. Stay tuned for more details.

I got out of the shower and wore my towel to see what the heck was going on. It was the green hair boy again! Also with another blond guy! And is that...All Might...?

[ TV SCREEN ]

Reporter: The villain is currently holding one student hostage as the other recklessly tries to help- AHH! IT'S ALL MIGHT! HE'S HERE!-

All Might: Detroit...SMAAASHH!!!

A huge gust of wind send the villain flying and released both students. It somehow changed the weather.

Reporter: It's raining! He somehow changed the weather-

Death Arms: NO RECORDING FROM THIS POINT!

[ TV RECORDING WAS CUT OFF AND WENT BACK TO THE SCHEDULED NEWS ]

Me: The hell...What the hell was that boy thinking..? I think..No..It was probably for the best...He at least tried to save that blond guy...

I went back to my room and wore my simple sleeping clothes. I got on my bed and checked my phone. There were 20+ messages sent by my parents when they were over-seas. I guessed they were worried about me...I'll text them back to keep them from worrying about me. I put my phone back and went to sleep.

[ TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING ]

My POV
I woke up with a headache. I don't even know how it happened. I just hop out of my bed and checked my phone. It was Monday so it's school time. I think back to that green haired kid. I think his class was above mine.

I knew him by his freckles. He was always getting bullied by Bakugou. I should try to be-friend him just incase he does some dangerous shit again. I wore my uniform and ate breakfast that I made yesterday. I wanna go back to the times where Mom and Dad used to make breakfast.