ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Terra Nativis wasn't known as Terra Nativis ever since she could remember. From the long years of watching Man grow, she learned new things. 

She was what you call 'Mother Nature' - she was the goddess that had much to do. She was old and powerful yet she longed for an adventure.

Terra Nativis was literally named after Earth. Earth being named Terra, and Nativis; the latin form of 'natural beauty.' 

Terra wasn't seen by humans, nor was she seen by ancients such as the Amazons, Atlanteans much. She was hidden. Those who could were plant-life and animals, occasionally she would be seen by those of man, but they would swear of her hallucinations.

Until, one particular man- not from Earth saw her.

His name was Clark Kent. A very nice and polite young boy, whom she had took care of as he grew up. The young boy would always run into the forest to see her, she would always welcome his company.

They grew a bond that could never be replaced. 

As Clark grew up, his visits began to lessen and lessen. Eventually, he would not be there. But to Terra he would always come back, so she would sit and wait.

A couple of years went by, she was more wiser. She saw how the world changed quickly; as cities and development grew, the lesser and lesser her home became. The forests were slowly decreasing, animals slowly dying or even migrating. And the oceans- her favorite. 

The oceans were horrible for her, there were filled with filth and toxic that made her cry of thunder. She slowly despised humans as they grew, but they were beings of life. She could not hate them all completely.

But yet, she wanted to be in their world for once. What would it be like, to be normal?

Terra Nativis, was not normal. She is Mother Nature.