Chapter 1

Authors Note: Hey my lovelies!! this is my very FIRST fanfiction on wattpad and this is the very FIRST chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment your feedback! Thankieww! :) xx

************************************************************************************************************

                            ~Olivia~

 I checked myself in the mirror once more before exiting my apartment. I got into the elevator. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and checked who it was. 

My friend Stacey had sent me a text.

Stacey:

'I'm here! Where are you?!'

I sighed and quickly replied back.

"Be there in 10 min. Sorry!"

I dashed out of the elevator and ran down the steps of the lobby. Passing the doorman. 

"Why, dont you look dashing this evening Miss Olivia." He said winking at me.

"Thanks Pat" I chuckled. "I would love to stay and chat but I'm awfully late. See you later!" I yelled before quickly jumping into my limo which was waiting for me outside my residence.Being a supermodel had its perks. 

"Goodevening miss Olivia, where are you going tonight?" The limo driver asked.

"The podium club please Stanley." I replied.

"Okay" He nodded before driving.

The ride took less than 10 minutes. I was soon at my destination. The minute I stepped out of the car, I was immediatly swarmed by the paparzzi. Each one of them flashing my photo and yelling question after question at me.

"Olivia! Look here!"

"Olivia! What are you doing here tonight?"

"Are you meeting anyone?"

"Olivia! Are you getting back with you ex boyfriend Gustavo anytime soon?"

The last question made me cringe, I quickly sped into the club before I could be pounded with more questions. 

The thing with paparazzi is that they dont know when the limit is. I know that they're just doing their job but sometimes its just too much.

As soon as I neared the clubs entry I could already hear the  loud music playing. I could see a long line of people at the entrance but I was lucky that  I could go in. I was a model afterall. The bouncer at the door made way for me to enter. 

When I got in, I saw people dancing and drinking and making out.I searched the room for my blonde headed friend and spotted her chatting up some guys. 

'Typical Stacey' I thought to myself. I walked over to her.

"Olivia! You finally made it" She said with relief and a hint of sarcasm.

"Yepp, I'm here." I said

"Meet my new friends" She said gesturing to the guys she was talking to. "This is Harry Styles, Olly Murs and Louis Tomlinson!"

"Hello!" I said with a smile and shook their hands.

I got a response and then Olly talked to me.

"Arent you Olivia Ward? The supermodel?" He questioned.

"I sure am!" I said with a giggle. "You must a singer?" 

"Yes I am. A host too." He said smiling