Chapter 2

A/N: Chapter 2 is doneeee! :) Finally got round to it. Hope you all Enjoy! Muah* 

HelloEarth97

************************************************************************************************************

~Harry~

I woke up, my head pounding. My eyes were still blurry. I slowly got up and checked my alarm clock for the time. It was already 12:34.I groaned and flopped back onto the bed so vigorously that my head started to hurt even more. I layed there until the pain faded before getting up and going to the kitchen.

Before I reached the kitchen I could already hear muffled voices followed by loud laughing. When I got there, I saw Niall, Louis and Zayn.

"Why hello there, Mr.Sleepyhead" Said Louis as he saw me walking in. I ignored him and walked straight towards the medicine cabinet for some Aspirin.

I quickly gulped down the pills and sat down on the sofa waiting for the medicine to kick in.

"Hey Harreh, we're going down to Town for some shopping. Wanna come?" Zayn asked me.

"No" I replied softly " You guys go ahead. I think I'll just stay here and rest."

"Alright BooBear, We'll bring you something!" Louis said playfully.

I couldn't wait to see what he would get me. The last time he went shopping without me, he brought me a potato with a smiley face drawn on it.

As they left the house, I layed down on the sofa and thought about the night before.

I didnt really remember much, only about meeting Olivia. I remember when she walked over to me in the club. Her brown waves that framed her face so perfectly and her soft blue eyes. She was just about my height with her killer stilletoes. I still wonder how girls wear them.

In other words, she was absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, what did I expect? She was a supermodel after all.

I was lucky enough to get her number and surprisingly she was so easy to talk to. Not like the other snobby models that were only after one thing.

I could feel my headache wear off so I went to my room to text her.

"Hey Olivia, Harry here. I had a great time with you last night. Wanna meet up later? :)"

I was about to put my phone down but then my phone buzzed.

"Harry, hey! Sure, I know a great place at downtown. They sell killer desserts. Is 4 o'clock alright? "

I smiled and quickly replied back

"Perfect! Meet you there! See you later gorgeous ;)"

I quickly got into the shower and got dressed. Although it was ony 1 o' clock, I wanted to look good for her.

I just couldnt wait to see her perfect face again.

**************************************************************************************************