3. A date

(Thankyou so so much for 900 reads i'm so happy!!)

Edd's P.O.V.

Tord stood and smiled at me, and honestly it looked kinda creepy.

"S-sure Tord," i said. "What do you wanna talk about?" I placed the pasta on the worktop, and started to boil some water.

"Oh, you know. I just wanna talk about Tom," he said, and looked suspiciously at me. Why do he wanna talk about Tom? Have they had a fight again? Did there happen something at the beach? Is Tord just weird? Before i could say anything, Tord said: "Are you gay, Edd?" Okay. Hold on! 999! Why on earth does he wanna know that? My sexuality is not his business.

"Maybe you're not sure about it, yet," Tord said, and stepped closer to me.

"Maybe it's a big problem to you." Tord stood right in front of me, and looked down at me, and i looked down. It's not fair he's taller than me!

"Or maybe..." Tord placed his to fingers on my chin, and made me look at him. "...you already know who you are gay for." Tord had anger in his eyes, and i swear, it looked like they were red for a second.

"T-Tord, what is going on with you?" i asked scared. Tord smiled devilish at me.

"Oh nothing. Just let me know one thing." Tord moved my head closer to his.

"Have you ever been in love?" So that's what it's all about. Tord has a crush on someone. And hopefully it's not a anime-girl this time. I smiled at Tord, and said: "Yep, and i think you're in love with someone too." Tord looked surprised at me, and let go of my chin.

"Uhm..." Tord said, and stepped back. "I... t-that's not the point right now Edd." I laughed a bit, and then put my hand on Tord's shoulder.

"Oh, come on Tord," i said. "I thought you was the big romanticer."

"M-maybe, but this is different. I'm madly in love with the person."

"Well, who is the lucky lady~?" Tord looked kinda shocked when i said 'lady'. It looked like he really thought hard, before he answered me.

"I-i can't tell you yet. I'm not ready for that right now. *Sigh* I always get nervous when he─i mean she's around, and beginning to sweat and stutter. And even when i'm flirting with her, she don't notice it. She can't see a fucking hint." Oh... poor Tord seems upset. It's really sounds like he loves that girl. *GASP!* I just got a fantastic idea.

"How about I help you to get that girl, Tord?" i said happy. His eyes lit up.

"Really?" He said, and smiled.

"Of course!"

"Oh, thank you Edd. You're the best. Can we start tonight?"

"Oh sorry Tord, i can't tonight. I'm going to a restaurant with Tom."

Tord's P.O.V.

I felt someone just kick me in the dick. Or rather Edd just kick me in the dick. Are they really going to a restaurant together?! Hell no, Edd. I am not allowing you to take my man.

"What, like a date?" i asked. Edd scratched his head, while he had a reflective look on his face.

"Hm... i don't know," he said.

"Why don't you know that? Wasn't you who asked him out?" i said.

"Nope, it was Tom." Okay, now i feel like i've been kicked in the dick two times, and this time it was Tom. Why did he invite Edd to a restaurant? Does Tom like Edd? Oh no this can't happen! It's me who loves Tom. No one loves him as much as i do, and i'm gonna prove it. You can't steal my Tommy from me Edd. Tom. Is. MINE.