Ch1-Introduction

Ahh..

That really hurt..you @*#$# ,you only had that place to hit me.

Oh hi,sry,forget it

You are you asking what is going,huhh ?

"hey are you ignoring us,Ried"

"no.nn.oo.nnnooo, ahhh sorry "

@#$#@$#%*#@

Again I ingnored you sryyy, well for your question

"ok we ,are done for today, hahah"

"yehh, now move you're stupid ass and get out of here"

"hahaha...ahhaha, look at his face , angry huhh what can you do huhh, here hit me ,hit na,haahah"

"such a looser"

Well you all must have guessed by now , yeah I am getting bullied.

"Briann..,STOP IT RIGHT NOW,what do you think you all are you doing..?"

My savior, well this is Christine ,my childhood friend.well you may find me less man,getting protection from a girl, well you are not in my position ,anything other then getting wrecked is better.

"Are you allright Ried?"

"yeah.. Thanks..Christine.."

"Brian will you mind telling , what was happening here.?"

"Well Christine we were just with our friend, Ried tell her we were only playing, go on tell her,hehe."

After hearing Brian remark she grabbed my hand and forced me to follow her.

Well sometimes I wonder .God is taking revenge on me, or I have done something very wrong in previous life.

Why..? you ask.

Well first let me introduce to you ,Me.

" My name is Ried, Average in height ,build,grades,face. No specialty .A core Otaku and loves to read LN , well that's all for me That you need to know.

Now to answer your previous question

First of all, I am youngest in family and to make it worst my both older sibling are excellent in looks,grades . huhhh even that is not my older siblings have a bit of monstrous talent in beating their younger sibling(here me). Whenever the feel like bored, or have to fell light they will come to my room and beat me.

And for second thing,well at leastthis doesn't involve pain. But it is related to Christine ,that is She is our class most beautiful as well as get a perfect score in most of the subjects.

That's why our friendship got a big blow as we grew bit distance just increased and for me she become unreachable.Anyways she is the only one in this world who at least cares for me a bit.Well she is also a very big reason why I am alive until now. Otherwise I would had ended my life by now."

"And the last reason , well you can guess right? Let me tell you.

Brian and his friends Krish, Harold ,Mishty(girl). These are the people why my life is almost the next to hell."

Ohhh.. I almost forget to tell you a very good news..!

"Ried so are you really going too change school, and move to other town alone.?"

"Yeahh.... It is true, anyways I will have less too worry.At last I will get rid of Brian. Haha?"

"Its your decision anyways. Keep in contact tell me about your new school"

"yeah sure."

"Lets go, we might get late ,come fast you don't wanna get late for you last class,are you?"

"HAHA lets go"

*Time skip*

-ring—ring-

Uff at last I am going too leave this school.ahhhh this feel so good.

Ok first get ot of class.

*some Mettalic sound*

(yeah so this going to be our first chapy. Yeah I change something's.well first of all brother verson was giving me creeps.(Yaoi)*Body Shudders* Anyways if you like this chapy feel free to do @#*&$@# with that star symbol on your rightmost corner of your screen (-;))