CH-2 The Summoning

*Metal gear sounds*

Suddenly whole classroom gets covered in white light . a very mysterious looking formation can be seen on floor of class, looking just like in a anime .Under every student feet there is a half or rather incomplete star formation. And also there are ten star formation which are roaming in the whole classroom as if inspecting every student carefully. And then suddenly one by one these stars replaced students they selected.

What is happening? Don't tell me ?

At least don't select me . Even if you select me then please don't select those bastards.

Suddenly light from the floor get more and more bright until I cant see anything.

Just as light grew more and more it vanished , like there was no ligt to begin with.

This place is totally dark, Where am I, Did I Died due to light? But to begin with wasn't that a summoning or something of that sort....? Or was it a Bomb Huhh....?But what bomb uses a fantasy like design on floor?

But I don't feel like I am dead? I have my all 5 senses working fine that's for sure.......But looking around this place....is like pitch black like there is no end ....

Now I see is this eternal rest ...so I am dead...Well its very sad though I was at last going to start anew after all .

Hey what is that....Suddenly pitch void started to filed with bright objects ....to be more precice they started to look like as if looking at a sky in night with no clouds.

For sometime there was no change in void after that but as I was getting bored all star like objects started moving closer to each other, moving as if to be consumed by each other, they started to merge with each other forming something big which get bigger and bigger as time passed.

Then a sudden flash of light, for sometime I got blinded but as I opened my eyes.

There was someone or something in front of me it was made of pure light but had an humanoid appearance ,but I cant see any facial features as it was completely made of light

'welcome chosen, farewell, meet soon'

It said in my head I think, but as soon I was going to ask a question there was a sudden flash of light again I cant see anything, I closed my eyes and waited.

As I opened my eyes ,I noticed void was replace by a hall, which was I mean very big, I mean you can have a football match here , it was totally white , hall itself was emmiting a very pure feeling as if it is the safest place in the world .

Then I remembered I really was summoned , I noticed straight in front of me there were people , the person I was most attracted to was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes , I mean she must be princess of some country right.

The next thing I remembered , and saw sent chills down my spine. I looked to my left and there they were . fu*k ,.But there was one more person that gave me some relief ,which was Christine. But something was off , I mean they must have a confused look on there faces ,right ,I mean they were all looking at there surrounding with 'oh wow' 'Amazing' expression. They looked like they already knew this going to happen. But if that I mean whoever I meet was didn't told me anything. As I was going to ask .

"Welcome Heroes, I am Alice Walter Prism second daughter of King Cason Walter Prism and second princess, My father is King of Empire of Elzath, I welcome you all to the world of Rumera , Goddess of Light must have informed you all of this world and the rason of your summoning and she must have also bestowed upon you her powers , Heroes help us fight the wicked demon lord to stop this crises and establish peace , You all can ask any question from the Pope of this church here."

Hey I never met a goddess , nobody told me anything, this no good. Then from behind the princess came a old looking man , he looks very wise, but very cunning too .

"I am pope of The Church of Goddess of Light , I can answer you all of your question, please fell free to ask."

AS he said this Brian move forward as if he was the leader,I am already regretting coming here .

"I am Brian , Goddess told us they have blessed us, but to ask you How check what that blessing is."

"Yes , please have some patience ,too check your status you just have too think about it and you will know it, And please tell us what JOB you all got with your names so we can assignee you all your Masters who will teach you all according too your to JOB."

Then Christine came forward and asked a question.

"How can we return to our previous world ?"

"Sorry, Hero there is no way that I know of."

Then suddenly Brian interrupted.

" It's okay as long we can kill the demon lord and live a peacefully​ life .SO let me check my status umm..."

How can these people be so confident and calm in this situation. Is he joking or something . It is not for god sake .