chapter 3

word count: 2097

the next day

(still noah's pov)
It was morning and I woke up to a knocking from my window. I slowly opened the curtain to see who it was, only to see liam.
I open my window and he says
"The girls spent the night here and brought clothes, so they're already ready and so am I. So hurry up." He closed his window, then I closed mine. He sounded grumpy. I quickly take off my shirt throwing it onto my bed, and then rush to my closet to find a shirt. I look around in my closet and end up wearing a yellow and orange striped shirt and overalls. I felt kind of lazy so I just threw the overalls on. Adding a little car pin into it, then slipping on some socks and shoes. I brush my teeth, and then try to brush my hair, eventually just leaving it alone, then grab my backpack and rush downstairs. I quickly grab my house keys off the counter near my door and walk out, making sure to lock it.

I look around outside and see it's a very sunny day today. It's really pretty.
I walk over to Liam's porch, seeing them all sitting there. We all hop into Liam's car then drive to school.
Once we were out we all went to the cafeteria and started eating breakfast and chatting.
"So what y'all do yesterday ?" I ask, before munching into my burrito.  O shizzle. I shouldn't have brought it up! Then it's gonna remind Liam of yesterday! !

"We just watched some scary movies and ate some pizza. Oh and Marci found some cookies and ate them, but they were expired so she started throwing up." We all laughed, Marci scoffing at us.
" What about you Noah? How was it without us for a little? " Liam asks. You know how it went you butt.
"Uh- I got my project halfway finished. And you know, it was-" I start to choke up on my words. Should I just tell them?

"Noah. We're not dumb, we know you and Julian were together." Mia said. WAIT WHAT.
"HOW DID Y'ALL KNOW !?" I yell, only to be looked at weirdly by some people sitting nearby.
" Liam saw and told us. " Marci said, smirking and looking at a mad faces Liam. Of course Liam told them.
"Really Liam?" I roll my eyes.
" Come on, we're friends. You shouldn't keep secrets, we're supposed to be open with each other. " It was his turn to roll his eyes.

"I know that. I do trust y'all but I wanted to keep this to myself. It's just a little crush. I never experienced being all shy and mushy about a crush until now and I want that, so can you not?" I some what yell at Liam. This is stupid. Why am I getting mad?

" Okay fine then, sorry I worry about you. But answer, why did you let him to-" Before he could finish that question and let the girls know what happened I throw my burrito at him and walked off, out the cafeteria.
While walking to my class I realised how stupid it was of me to do that and get mad. But at the same time I was still mad, I mean he didn't have to tell them! That was my business, and since he saw , he could've just let his mouth shut.

My poor burrito, and stupid cute Liam.
I storm off again mad at the thought of Liam about to spill his words out about what happened. Once I was in class i sat down and say through the lesson listening completely.

Time skip to art class

Through the whole day I ignore Liam, Marci and Mia. I feel bad but i also feel embarrassed and mad. I walk into class to see Julian sitting in his seat, right next to mine. I smile and walk into class sitting down and saying hi to him.

"Hey Julian." I smile.
"What's up Noah?" He smirks.
" Nothing. Oh also you left this at my house. " I was slowly pulling out the bag of weed, only for my hands to be pushed down quickly by Julian.
"Dude, you don't just pull it out." He whispers.