Part 4🎀

🐢🐢

It was after school and the whole day Noah spent a lot of time with his friends and Julian wasn't here today so Noah was kind of bummed cos he wanted to talk to him about something. That something being important later on. During eighth period Noah and Liam we're talking like they weren't just into a heated thing yesterday. The two best friends were happy to see each other and chat with out disagreeing or arguing.

Noah's Pov🐣

Today has been really peaceful. Liam and I were just talking about our school work for art class. We're both in art but in different periods.
Then when we got deeper into our conversation we ended up talking about clothing which we really like since we're really into fashion.

Liam is more of a black clothes type of person and I wear more brighter things.
As much as I love the way Liam looks in black I would really love to see him in other types of colors.
Like pink or yellow.

"Hey Liam do you want to hang out after school and go to stores to buy some clothes?" I ask him excitedly jumping up and down in my seat.
He laughs a little then give my head a pat before replying. "Sure. Let's go to my house and we can go in my car?" I nod and shoot the girls a text saying that Liam and I were gonna hang out.

Time skip🐛
We were in Liam's car driving to whatever shops looked cool. I plugged in my phone into the air cord and played my playlist. The first song playing Lover is a Day by Cuco.
I looked towards Liam who was driving and he looked so handsome. I mean- he's good looking but you know not like attracted towards him type of handsome. Oh who am I kidding, I do like him.
Liam's hair was blowing in the wind from the windows being down making his hair look messy but nice. His eyes were focused on the road, making him have a serious look. Not going to lie, Liam looks really hot when he's serious. Agh that sounded so gay.

Just then Liam looks towards me and then looks back at the road giving a little chuckle and smirk.
"What's wrong hun? Something on my face?" He gives a little laugh. My face suddenly gets heated and a blush grows on my face. Did he just call me hun?!
I'm going to melt.
"Nothings wrong you just look really good." I reply to his question so fast that I didn't even realize what I had just said. I just exposed myself.

"Well you look really beautiful Noah." My blush grows even more and my face as well i that's even possible. I couldn't think of any way to respond to that so I just leave it at that and keep quiet letting the music play and everything else in the car in silence while two blushing boys are smiling hard.

Just then I realized the car has been parked and Liam opened the door for me. I didn't even know he was already out. I get out and look at the store. The store was called Violets Clothing Store. The outside of it had flowers and seeds to sell. And through the window I see books, clothes and stuffed animals.
We went in and went through most of the clothes. My mission was to find something for Liam to try on that was colorful.
"You would look cute in this." Liam holds up a pink shirt that had Care Bears on it. It did look pretty cute.
I grabbed the shirt out of his hands and said "Thank you very much. I'm gonna try it on, but I'm gonna look a little more."
He just nods and continues looking through the racks.
Just when I was looking through the clothes I found a yellow graphic tee that had a man wearing a mask and eating cereal. Cereal killer, very classy.