South Africa

The next day after Amora had gotten rid of the jetleg she was visiting the Kruger National Park and to say she was having fun would be an understatement.

"So what's next after this? " she asked Norah "Well you're done for the day then tonight you'll have a conference gala in Johannesburg where you'll launch the organization and then tomorrow we move to people who have lost family members due to them been Albino's then we're flying out to Cape Town where we'll be talking talking to the youth there and then you're done" Norah said.

"Good now let's enjoy the wildlife because I'm definitely loving this whole nature thing because let's face it in London I barely get time to see lions or zebras let's not forget some tigers you know how much I love tigers" Norah rolled her eyes at what Amora was saying to be honest she felt like Amora lived this whole quiet thing away from the busy street of London especially now since the paparazzi are going to bog her because she's dating the King.

"Hi um are you by chance Amora Hamington?" a teenage girl asked Amora who nodded her head at the girl.

"Can I get a picture I follow you on instagrm and I when I heard that you're dating the king of England and I especially can't wait to see you as queen I know that he'll pop the question he'll be dumb not to" she said while giving her mom the phone and she posed with the girl "here let's take one with my phone"  they took the picture.

#outwiththiscutienjoyingastrollinthePark

"I'll even tag you and follow you once you give me your username" the girl gave her, her username and as promised she followed her and they talked the whole ride.

"Can I ask what are you doing here in South Africa? "

"Well my Maternal grandmother was raised here and I thought why not come and also I'm starting an organization here to help the youth and people dealing with Albinolism since Grammy told me a lot about the killings that happened here and stuff and I thought why not come here"

"That's nice of you"

"Amy we have to go come on we have a plane to catch".

"Where are you going? "

"We're going to Johannesburg you should watch the opening of the organizations it's going to be live and you better post it and don't forget to tag me" She said hugging the girl and walking to where Norah was waiting with Katrina and Micheal.

"That's really nice what you did for the girl I'm sure your followers are going to follow her bad stuff you know 5 minute if fame thing" Katrina said "But, are you sure about the whole telling her what's in Johannesburg thing"

"Yeah I need her to spread the world so that more people can watch the conference I want us to fight this myth about how people living with Albinolism are different it's just not right you know in London it's no big issue and that's why I started here you know"

"Amy your boyfriends on the line"

"Hey I saw you on the news with your while progagrmme"

"Yeah I just went to the park" she said.

"How's your day going? "

"Well I'm landing in half and hour so I thought I'd call you and just keep my mind of this whole visit I'll miss seeing you"

"You can face time me and we'll see each other Nik and good luck this is your first visit to Canada as long even thought you're always visit Canada and Australia so I don't guess why you're so nervous a but either way good luck"

"it's just what I needed to hear look Peter is giving me the stank eye so I'll end the call love you C"

"Love you too L"