Have Respect Lady

"I'm literally friends with the queen" Meghan told all the women and men who surrounded her as she was Harry's girlfriend.

Katrina Amora's protection officer scoffed as she and Micheal where scanning the area for signs of danger as Amora was busy with Nik as she had come during the second half.

"What are scoffing at? huh do you want me to tell the queen and get her to make you jobless anyways you're already working as a cleaner so you're actually below me already by a few thousands actually millions" Meghan said which got the ladies who were sucking up to her to laugh except Mark Dyer and he's wife who in turn leave the polo match as they where bored of the girl and her lies.

"Oh I'm sorry  I wouldn't want to anger the queen's bestie" Katrina said sarcastically as Micheal laughed but Meghan didn't catch the sarcasm then they both turned to leave.

"Yeah leave and don't come back I never want to see your face"

"Wow okay she's quite a character" Micheal said which caused Katrina to laugh "I'm the queen's best friend...yeah right and she doesn't know who we are I mean weren't famous but the media knows who we are as I've been guarding Amora ever since she turned sixteen"

"What's wrong with you?" Amora asked Katrina as they led her to her designated sitting place "Nothing" Katrina said " I don't believe you" Amora so as stopping what she was doing.

"This other lady in blue who called herself your bestie was all on Katrina's case saying that she could have you fire her and some pretty mean stuff" Micheal said.

"When we get there point her out" Amora said taking of her  glasses and putting them in her bag.

When they got there Micheal pointed her out and Amora told Katrina to lead her to her seat.

"Oh you're back I thought I told you to not come back" Meghan said to Katrina who in turn just kept
quite "Hey I'm talking to you do you know who I am?"

"No she doesn't please enlighten her" Amora said to Meghan with a mean glare "If you ever threaten my friends I'll make your life a living hell and sweetheart I'm not your friend nor will I ever be now please move over I'm carrying important cargo in here" Amora said laughing which got the ladies to all laugh expect Meghan who of course just smiled.

Prince Harry's lying girlfriend.

Prince Harry's girlfriend was the belle of the polo match as she told people that she was friends with the queen now Meghan went on and insulted the queen's rpo which got the queen to get angry at Meghan and chaste her out in front of people who believed that Meghan and the queen were bestie's but obviously those people don't know the queen as she has only one best friend and who is that well Lady Louise of Windsor and we all know her close inner circle consists of royals and Emma Watson who in her own world is royal.

Meghan was humiliated by the article, Harry was fuming when her read it and Amora didn't even care as the woman had to be put in her place and that was defiantly what she did no woman was going to ever humiliate Katrina while she was alive, Katrina knew Amora inside and out and Amora loved Katrina they were like sisters that why she kept her and and Micheal as her Protection officers as she knew them and trusted them.

They where watching TV when Nik's phone went off.

"It's Harry" he whispered while pecking her cheek as he had been lying with Amora when she started getting pains not knowing that she was in labour as her water had broken when she was in the the bathtub and she didn't feel a single thing.

" Hey Harry" Nik greeted as he put the phone on speaker  "You better control your wife Nik she has no right to go off an insult Meghan like that!"