Pippa

"Do I look like I just gave birth?" Amora asked Harry and William as they were walking to the church as they didn't want to attract any attention "Nik don't Even answer"

"If looking skinny is how you're supposed to look after giving birth then sure you look like you just gave birth" Harry said grinning at her.

"Thanks Harry" she said as she entered the church and they went to their seats.

"Awe look at Charlie" Amora said waving at the little cute girl who smiled at her aunt and did a small wave.

"I want to sleep, I literally gave birth a few days ago it shouldn't be allowed for me to be here right now" Amora said leaning on her Husband as she saw the bride past by her.

During the service she had a little chat with Harry as she had said before she didn't want to be there not that she didn't like Pippa but the fact that she recently gave birth and was tired as the baby kept her up all night was making her sleepy.

"I don't think I'll attend the reception" Amora whispered to Nikolas.

"Why not my girlfriend is going to be there you have to attend"

"Harry I literally just gave birth three days ago and you want me to literally go to a reception not for the bride and groom but for your little lying girlfriend please my baby is more important than your girlfriend will ever be and if you want to tell her you can add the fact that my baby is a girl so no sexism from my case" Amora said then turned her back on Harry and watched the service.

"Love are you alright?" Nik asked his wife who was lying down on the bed.

"Nik I feel like Harry doesn't respect me enough he goes around calling me a bitch and then tells me what to do that isn't fair on my case cause I'm higher up then him and other than that I respect him so shouldn't hen pay me back by respecting me?...and now on Pippa's wedding he went on about how I'm supposed to put his girlfriend first instead of putting my own health and my little baby" Amora said to her husband.

"I'll go talk to granny she'll sort him out especially since she's the one in charge of all the behind the scenes that go on here...and I might say she's quite pleased with how you've handled been queen"

"Well having a teacher as strict as your grandmother then I had to be very tough" Amora said packing some clothes and putting them in her bag.

"So where are we going to stay?"

"Your parents place then we'll move to York cottage" Nik said bending down to kiss his wife.

As the kiss got more heated Amora pulled back giggling "I'm not ready for baby number two and remember what the doctor said about sex" Amora said which caused Nik to roll his eyes.

"Night love" Nik said switching the light of.

The King and Queen out for the first time after the birth of their daughter Diana.

The monarch and his wife were out at Pippa's wedding and the queen looked super amazing with her husband and brothers in law by her side.

Apparently Meghan was also supposed to be there but she wasn't we wonder why? Anyway although the couple didn't attend the reception they still went to the wedding and we think that's so sweet the woman just gave birth a few days ago and now she's out supporting Pippa.

Her siblings were also there and apparently her older brothers child was one of the page boys as the Hammingtons are really close to the grooms family, Perhaps this was all Amora's doing but we certainly enjoyed all the wedding pictures we got to see and congratulations to the newly wedded couple.