Vivid Dreams

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait but it is finally here! Please, any constructive criticism is welcomed. So without further adieu, Enjoy my second installment of You're Mine (Heavily influenced by Kelela Waiting ft Kaytranada)

Disclaimer: I do not own bleach. ONLY THIS STORY AND MY OC

Noon came quicker than she could imagine and unfortunately Zephyr slept through the alarm that was going on for almost half an hour until it suddenly stopped

Noon came quicker than she could imagine and unfortunately Zephyr slept through the alarm that was going on for almost half an hour until it suddenly stopped. The irony on what initially should have woke her out of her deep inertia was the blaring alarm, but the quietude of her place and the unnaturally calmness of the outside world on the other side of her apartmemt, soon roused the tired beauty from her slumber.

Jumping fully awake, Zephyr quickly surveyed her apartment with squinted eyes fighting to get use to the sunlight fighting through the thin clouds and shining brightly on her still sleepy form. What she soon came to realize was that she was utterly alone.

Zephyr looked straight at the sofa completely empty of the presence she was only hoping to see when she woke up. Slowly she shifted herself to sit at the edge of the bed. Massaging her scalp as her hair fell out of the hair tie to cascade down her back. Yawning loud and lazily she stood up barely feeling any pain in her ankle. She walked down the steps to the couch, feeling where he slept. She grabbed the gold blanket left in a pile, smelling it. "He wasn't a dream after all..." she sighed as she lay on the sofa wrapping her naked self in the golden cover.

This sucked but she would play that moment they kissed a million times over. She completely forgot about her life in the duration of their everlasting smooch; lasting because she still thought about it. Ever: because it was the best one she had. All she thought about was beguiling him in between her legs afterwards. Of course it couldn't be helped.

The couch even smelled like him. And she found herself feeling aroused to his scent. Fortunately for her she didn't have to be anywhere until later in the evening for a dinner banquet in which a royal family booked her for the whole month to take some photos. Thanks to 'he who shall not be named.' She did owe him because he recommended her. However that does not abstract from all the suffering he has cause her.

Was this her own fault to begin with? He never once said 'Zephyr fall in love.' Her heart just soared to him and took off from then on. Love wasn't a priority from the start. They saw each other, the physical attraction was strong which lead to sexing each other, and then it hit her after a couple months of good sex and empty promises. Her emotions got the better of her as time went on. Complicated things they are.

Being run by her emotions, it was only natural that Zephyr wanted more of him. Something that he couldn't afford to give her. Cant help what the heart want. All the signs were there but she couldn't stop. He must have did some ritual to make all the women he ever touch swoon over him. It seemed that the force was strong with only her however.