Deeper than Still Waters

A/N: It took me a while. Lol so to make up for it. I wrote this chapter and currently editing the next. I hope you guys enjoy this installment. Of course I am open to constructive criticism. Suggestions. Let me know how you feel about it.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Bleach characters, places, anything. Only this plot and my Original Chatacters. I DONT NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS LISTED. They are pretty good songs so check them out as well.

XOXO

“Kōri no manikyua anata ga fureru to…”

Kōri no manikyua anata ga fureru to…”

Yung bae playing through the speakers of her car as she waited next to it. The spring day going smoothly as possible. Beautiful. Warm enough only to wear a light jacket, a scarf, with some light jeans and red riding boots. Zephyr brought the camera to her eye. Capturing the field of flowers swaying to the gentle wind.

She brought it back to her eye, catching two birds flying in unison with each other. Finding something to do while waiting for a late client. A couple expecting their first child had booked her at last minute since she was due any day now. Naturally Zephyr felt obligated to the couple. It sucked when people took advantage of it, but Zephyr knew they wanted to create memories and thought nothing other than that.

Almost twenty minutes passed before she gathered her equipment, ready to head to another appointment until a black sedan parked just a few feet behind her car. “Zephyr! Sorry we're late!” a man shouted, his head sticking out the window.

Shielding her eyes from the sun, she watched as a tall man ran to the passenger side. His sandy-brown hair veiled his face obstructing her view for a good look at him. He spoke. “Careful honey.”

Zephyr could hear the man gently coercing who she would assume be his wife. “You don’t have to treat me like a baby you know. I could still move.”

“I know. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible.”

Finally standing a few inches shorter than him. She tossed her braid to her back. Rubbing her stomach then she patted his face. “You take such good care of me.”

“For you, anything.”

Must be nice.’ Zephyr smiled with a hint of envy. Watching as the couple took their time walking to her. Indeed the day was bright and beautiful, but it didn’t reflect her somber disposition. At least for right now.

Last weekend after the dinner

This was a bad idea. This have to be a bad idea. She thought to herself, looking to the many cups before her on the opposite side of the ping-pong table. Too many drinks and she would definitely be the one blackout drunk in the bushes somewhere. Especially since her tolerance level for good quality sake was at a all time low for this week.