Reach 4 You...

A/N: 👉🏽👈🏽 so I know I took too long but idk what's going on with Micro word for mobile but I cant open some of my files

A/N: 👉🏽👈🏽 so I know I took too long but idk what's going on with Micro word for mobile but I cant open some of my files. Luckily this was saved on wattpad 😩. If anybody could help a sis out. I would really appreciate it. This chapter is super long. I did have more but I didnt want it to be SUPER-SUPER long. Nonetheless please tell me if you rather short or long chapters. I'll cut back or write more. I hope you enjoy this fifth installment and I hope everyone stay safe and healthy during this coronavirus pandemic

Song I associate this Chapter with is: Lem ft Tata J - Reach 4 You (I love this song 😭)

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

"I cant love you. Atleast not in the way you love me."

Those words would've stabbed and turned in his heart had he not prepared himself to hear them. Internally a chill shook him. His face however remained stoic. Highly disinterested in what would happen next.

Those golden eyes stared at him. Finding himself missing them already despite her presence still next to him. Commiting the tattoo on her thigh to memory. Most of all, just feeling her. Purple tresses is midnight splayed over his pillows, shining to the neon blue l.e.d lights of his headboard.

"I think it's best for both of us that we avoid that no?"

"Mhm." Was all he mustered. He looked to the side of him. Laying on her back with arms folded behind her head wearing a smirk thinking from that action alone that this was intentional, that she wanted to toy with him. Yet he was so far from the truth.

"Don't be mad at me."

He'd consider her suggestion but the problem with doing said motion was that these complicated feelings were in the way. Somehow, some gods-damn way, he had to push forward regardless of how he felt. She didn't return his feelings. What more could he do beside accept that he had to move on?

"Grimmjow..." she sighs his name as if a me.pry already. That agitated him. He was still here. Still simmering in these conflicting emotions.

'Don't call me like that.' He want to say. He looked back to her. Her voice bringing him out of his trance back to the reality of the situation. Nearly he snarls "What?"

"You'll thank me later. I swear it." She smiled.

'Fuck.'

He wanted someone who didn't want him and this just made him want to push for her more. Yet that wasnt udeal nor his forte. He never begged. If that's what she wanted, then he would give it. This woman, carefree and wise. So young but her soul was way beyond its years. Almost like she lived this life before. Experienced everything there was to know about it, about love, about a foolish man like him.