Frustrated (Arthit x Kongpob)

Disclaimer: this story is not smut, but it does reference sex.

(for those who enjoy my one shots, why don't you give a chance to my novel Touch Of Hope? 🖤)

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment what you thought and vote <3

✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻

Arthit wasn't worried. Why would he be worried? He was an adult, not a hormonal teen.

Of course, it was strange that Kongpob hadn't tried anything with him in almost a month, but that didn't mean anything was wrong. Arthit had been working a lot and Kong was busy with his studies, so their schedules hadn't been coinciding, although they lived together. Well... that didn't quite explain why the younger man hadn't even been trying to flirt with him or make ou... err... spend alone time together.

Even so, Arthit couldn't come up with a reason Kong would be mad at him, besides the normal couple non-important arguments, that always ended in a compromise, he didn't know of something that could make Kongpob be mad at him. Besides, his cheesy boyfriend hadn't slowed down the overly sweet words, the physical aspect of their relationship just seemed to have... stopped.

One would say that Arthit would be relieved, given one of his boyfriend's favourite pass time was to make him shy and awkward... There was only a small problem...

He was frustrated.

He was a man after all! A man that had been spoiled by a certain naughty junior for years now.

That irritation was now scratching at him, coupled with the load of work he had been under, making him work late almost every day that week. Opening the door to their room, Arthit was surprised to see it engulfed in darkness, only to remember Kongpob had texted him during the day telling him he would be at the library until later than usual since it would be closed all weekend.

Letting out a sigh, he dropped his bag before letting his body fall onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. It didn't take ten seconds for him to groan with a deep frown. He couldn't deny it any longer: he was sexually frustrated.

Lifting his torso, he sat at the edge of the bed, not worrying about fixing the few hairs that had displaced themselves and stared at the empty room. Suddenly, as if a switched had been turned on, Arthit got up, grabbed a new pair of underwear and made his way to the bathroom.

Being home alone, he had to take the opportunity, right?

Closing the door behind him, he proceeded to turn on the water in the shower, so it could heat up, followed by the removal of his shirt. When he caught his shirtless reflexion in the mirror, Arthit stepped back, taking the chance to analyse himself. Was he out of shape? Was that the reason Kongpob wouldn't touch him?

Grabbing his tummy with both hands, he squeezed it. Truthfully, he had fallen behind in his workout regimen in those last weeks, sponsored by the amount of work and stress he had been under, but he wouldn't consider himself out of shape. He was a bit thinner, sure, but it wasn't that big of a difference. Besides, Kong had never been superficial, Arthit could literally be in his worst presentation and he knew his boyfriend would still be spewing compliments at him like a teenager in love.

With a sigh, he quit his self-study, continuing to undress, eventually entering the shower. Closing his eyes, the man let the warm water run through his body, his muscles slowly relaxing, and his mind drifting to the kind of thoughts that had lately been scratching at him. Like if it had a mind of its own, his hand sneakily started to make its way to another part of his body.

"P' Arthit?"

Arthit almost slipped when the sudden voice of the person in his mind was heard. With wide eyes and his heart jumping in his chest, the man had to support himself onto the wall to keep his balance.