Got one less one less problem.....

Excuse the cheesy Ariana Grande lyrics in the title. I had to.

Like Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea, Wattpad (gasp!) has problems. Here are two common wattpad problems; with two very simple answers.

1: Reading

Have you ever found a great book on wattpad that you'd love to read, but don't have time to read...(who writes 72 chapters!) If you just add it to the library it might get lost. But there's a simple solution: Make a reading list called Read Later.

(I'm assuming you know how to make a Reading List. If not, go to wattpad help)

A Read Later list is great. If on a rainy day, there is nothing to do this list is great to find a book to read. Plus, if it's that long, it should be completed. In addition, Wattpad has crreated an expansion of your library called "archive". It get's the stories out of your library and into a private location where you can retrieve them later. Most use it to put the books they are in the middle of reading but are waiting for an update. Once it the author post a new part to their story, it automatically moves itself back into your currently reading library. Simple, right? The archive tecnique works best if the book you are reading is completed, and thus will not be updated anytime soon. That way, thee story you are trying to read won't keep bouncing between library and archives.

2: Writing

I say this now and I will keep saying it : never actually write on Wattpad. Always always always copy and paste your stuff from Word, Pages, Google Docs, whatever. Don't actually write on Wattpad. Don't even type up written things on Wattpad. We know they try their best, but wattpad is such a huge site and glitches so often. It would be a shame that your entire chapter disappeared because of a glitch. I've heard stories of people who wrote the entire story on wattpad. A glitch - and its gone. Write somewhere else first and move it to here. Make sure you keep the extra copy elsewhere.

Beck717 w/ very little help from Cookie3770

#ihatehashtagsbutiamgoingtokeepputtingthemonthebottomofeachpageofthisbookbecauseican