Sheep Sheep Sheep

" There we go now, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our little sheep roaming away now would we?"
I flickered my eyes open, the same figure who I saw watching me had me tied up against a post. " Who are you?!" I screamed trying to break free.
" Ah yes, I expected you to be curious. My name is Sammy, Sammy Lawrence. Head of the music department."

My axe was in his hands, I watched as he placed it carefully against another post.
" Im honoured that you came all the way down here to visit me." I couldn't see his face behind the mask, but I could almost tell he was smirking.
" I didn't come to visit you! I was curious because my uncle Henry  just left this place! Now I'm trying to leave!" I yelled.
" Henry eh? Oh yes I remember him. He abandoned us and left us at the evil hands of our employer." Sammy grimaced.
" Henry told me you were dead!" I remember Henry speaking of how Sammy had been murdered with an axe to the head.
Sammy laughed, " The ink saved me, we all revive after death down here eventually."
My jaw dropped.
" Now my beautiful little sheep, our lord is calling to us and the time of sacrifice is at hand!"

" Excuse me?" I scoffed.
Sammy seemed confused, " What?"
" Did you just call me beautiful?" I raised an eyebrow.
" What? No!" He shook his head in annoyance.           " Nevermind! The ritual must be completed."
Just then a loud thumping and bangs came sounded from above the both of us.
" I can hear him crawling above, crawling! Now let us begin, it's time our lord set us free." He sneered and began walking away.
" WAIT!! I can bring you more sacrifices!" I called out, desperate to escape.
" No need little sheep, I only need you." He said rather softly. I was then flustered a bit, but quickly came up with an excuse.
" But more sacrifices would Please your lord even more, and besides I'm sure he'd appreciate it deeply."
Sammy stoped to think about this offer, but I could see he was still sceptical as he glanced back over his shoulder.
" You want your lord to believe that you would only give him the best, don't you?" I pressed on.
Sammy pondered for moment and it almost seemed as if he was taken aback by this statement.
" Well of course I do! I want him to see how loyal I am! I want him to free me!" He exclaimed rather loudly as if he was calling out so that someone else would hear him.
" Well then don't you think it would be a good idea to give him enough sheep worth the life of one soul who wants freedom?" I egged him on, but I felt as if I was playing him to obviously.
" I know what your up to little sheep, your a conniving little sneak." He pointed sharply at me, but he placed his hands behind his back calmly,          " But Your also very persuasive and convincing, so yes you will help me gather more sheep for our lord. Your idea is beneficial, perhaps this is why he didn't except my first offering. It was merely to small."

Sammy untied me but kept a firm grip on my wrist, I stood still, waiting for my chance to grab my axe and run.
" I'm trusting you, and so are the many other lives here that have been imprisoned." His voice was now gentle and all my envy to escape was slowly fading.
" The ink demon is the only one that can set us free, and if you try any funny business I'm sure he won't mind me taking you straight to his lair." His voice darkened again and he let go of my wrist.
I walked over and grabbed my axe, I felt Sammy tense up. I knew he was waiting for an attack but I simply turned around too look at him.
" Well if I'm going to do this, I'm going to need your help." I said half smiling.
Sammy stayed silent for a while, but he then grabbed the same shovel he hit me in the head with and lifted his mask a bit simply revealing his mouth.
" Alright, Lets round up some sheep."

Like I said, I'm not rushing anything. This is going to be a slow story with love that grows over time, that's how real life works.