- wake up

y/n pov

i laid on the bed, admiring sean's features as he slept peacefully. his mouth was slightly opened, soft snores escaped his lips. his black hair was messy but he still managed to look good.

how did i get so lucky?

i thought to myself as i placed my hand on his cheek. i heard a phone vibrate against the wooden nightstand. i pulled my hand away from his cheek and sat up against the headboard. a notification appeared on sean's phone.

should i check it? i thought.

what if it's important?

my curiosity got the best of me so i grabbed his phone from the nightstand. it was a text from kenneth, one of sean's friends.

From Kenneth:
morning bro, i know it's rlly early but alex wanted us to come to the studio asap
text me as soon as u get this

To Kenneth:
morning kenny
it's me y/n
sean's asleep rn but i'll wake him up to tell him

From Kenneth:
thx y/n :)

i shut his phone and began to shake sean's arm. "sean, wake up!" i yelled. sean was a very heavy sleeper so i knew it was going to take me awhile to wake him. i grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and began lightly hitting him with it. "sean..wake..up!" i yelled in between each hit. still nothing.

To Kenneth:
he won't wake up
help me!!!

From Kenneth:
try pouring water on him

i read kenneth's text before getting up from the bed and walking over to his bathroom. i filled a cup with water and walked back into his bedroom where sean was sleeping soundly on the bed. before i dumped the whole thing on him, i sprinkled a few droplets on his face hoping it would wake him. unfortunately, it didn't. i dumped the cup of water on his head, sean instantly getting up.

"what the fuck?" sean said as he coughed.

"sorry babe. i had to wake you up." i said as i laughed at his reaction. "you're good at a lot of things but you're definitely not good at waking up."

"but it's only-" sean stopped before turning to the clock then continued. "8 in the morning!"

"kenneth texted earlier. it seemed important, considering that he wanted you to get there fast." i replied as i handed him his phone. he read the texts before letting out a loud sigh. he wrote back to kenneth saying that he was on his way.

"i guess i have to get going." sean says as he lifted his body of the bed. he leaned in to give me a kiss but i refused. he gave me a look.

"woah buddy! i'll give you a kiss after you brush your teeth." i said as i grinned. he rolled his eyes before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth. he came back after a few minutes and he walked over to his closet. he changed into a pair of black joggers and a grey hoodie.

"im going. can i get that kiss now?" he said as he walked over to me with a smirk plastered on his face. he placed his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

"i don't know, can you?" i retorted.

"yes." he smiled before giving me a kiss as i wrapped my hands around his neck. we stayed in that position for a few minutes now but was interrupted when sean's phone vibrates again. sean's right hand looses grip of my waist as he pulled out his phone from his pocket but his left hand was still secured.

From Kenneth:
HURRY UP

"i have to go babe." sean said before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"bye lewser." i said, as we both let go. "have fun!" i smiled and before he went out his bedroom he smiled back at me then left.

A/N
this is my first imagine and it's soo bad. :/
i didn't say i was a good writer...